Chapter uhh 6? Waking up

Ok yeah so I was listening to barbie girl and so it really has nothing to do with the chapter :D

********************************************************************************************************

I woke up on a really uncomfortable bed that was definitively not my. I slowly open my eyes to find myself in a White and blue room. I felt some pain in my ribs and lifted the covers of the bed and the White thing that I was wearing and saw my ribs wrapped in some bandages that had little red spots. My arms had needles on them that where connected to other weird machines. And suddenly I realised I was in a ducking hospital! Why was I here?

OH RIGHT!!!

The boys whent a little too far with the punches and then Chaz and Ryan saved me before death. Then they took me somewhere and I think then the hospital. Well ok now i know what happened I need to get out of here before Brandon discovers I'm not there. 'cause how much time could have happen? Not much. Right?

"Oh thanks God you are ok Alex I was so worried!" Ryan comes into the room and gives me a hug. A little cry of pain escapes my lips and Ryan sits on a chair that was at the left of the bed telling me he was sorry for like 100 times.

"Ryan it's ok really. Now when can I go from this horrible place?" I hated hospitals. I really did everyone was full of pain and it just made me feel sad.

"Umm I don't know you've been in kind of coma for a umm... a week so I don't know if they will let you out soon."

"What the duck! For a week!"

"Yeah and it's really boring without you. Justin is now a jerk and I can't handle it just with Chaz we need you."

Ok so Justin did turned into a jerk ha just as I suspected! Well he always was a jerk, but in a nice way. He was like my sweet jerk that helped me a little with bullies. Well let's get back to the real problem I was here for a hole week! Brandon was going to kill me!

"Awe really boring without me well i'll bring the light to your life's as soon as I come out of her- wait! How am I going to pay for these!" I didn't had enough money like to pay a hospital and I was sure that neither my parents or Brandon would like to pay.

"I'll pay" Ryan said suddenly.

"no you won't!" I tried to make him see it was too expensive but he would just keep saying it was ok. We "fighted" for a while untill I got tyred and let him pay. Then a nurse came in and told Ryan to go. I asked her when could I go and she said probably tomorrow yay! So now I better sleep. Good night!

***

I woke up with the beeping of one of the machines that was attached to my arm. It wasn't even day yet ugh! A nurse came in she looked really nice.

"Ok sweety you woke up I just need to check this things and then you can go home"

She looked arround the room waching the machines and writing things down on her paper.

"ok you are ready! Your clothes are in that closet I'll be waiting outside to give you the medicine you will have to take for the pain"

I nodded and she left the room. I took off all the needles and got dreesed in my once white dress that now had blood on it.

I whent outside with the nurse and she gave me a medicaid. I checked out and discovered Ryan had already paid ugh that kid! I whent directly home but everything was dark. Probably he was asleep. At least I hope he is. But no sound was in the house so probably he whent out to get drunk.

I whent upstairs and to my room. Took off my bloody clothes and replaced them with some large shirt and shorts too sleep. I threw myself at the bed and fall asleep really fast. I didnt knew I missed my bed this much!

***********************************************************************************************

Hey Pineapples I luv you all! Yep YOU! well this chapter was pretty crap but don't worry I hope the next one won't! Yupp and well I'm sorry for making Justin a jerk but don't worry he transforms to a very nice person! Well yeah I think I don't really have anything planned so i can be nice or i can be evil muah ha ha (suposedly an evil laugh)

VOTE?

COMMENT?

EAT?

yeah today Niall (my tummy) won't shut up he was hungry all day!

Well

Luv

You

A

Lot

!

BYE!!!