Sebastian shook his head. "But your parents must hate me?" He sadly replied.

Mia would've laughed, had it not been for his fallen expression.

"What makes you say that?" she asked.

He then sighed. "The whole prom incident thing? You went home crying because of it, and even started being home school. I wasn't the whole reason, but I certainly was part of it."

Mia slowly nodded, understanding his apprehension towards this meeting.

"They don't know," she then informed Sebastian, whose eyes immediately widened in her direction.

"What?" He asked her.

"They don't know the whole truth. Only Aaron does. My parents just thought I was being bullied," she told him.

Since Aaron was there during prom, he was aware of what happened, but Mia didn't want to worry her parents and chose not to tell them, even when she cried coming home from school. It wasn't an exact lie, she was being bullied, she just couldn't bring herself to tell her parents the reason for it.

"Oh," Sebastian said in return, stretching out the word.

Although he still felt bad about his behaviour, he was relieved too. At least he didn't have to face a thrashing from her parents today.

"Oh," Mia then repeated, letting out a chuckle as she did.

She then placed both her hands against his cheeks, smushing them together, and kissed his nose.

"So, stop worrying. They'll love you," she told him.

Sebastian leaned into one of her hands and managed to kiss the inside of her wrist.

"Besides, Aaron will be there too," Mia added on.

Sebastian let out a groan.

"Oh great," he sarcastically muttered.

Mia frowned.

"What's with that look now?" She questioned him, since she thought that little information would help his cause, rather than cause more worry.

"Now, he definitely hates me," Sebastian stated, without question.

He remembered all the curse words Aaron shouted down the phone, when he'd first learnt about his relationship with Mia. At certain points, he'd switched from English to French, and whilst Sebastian's barely understood the words, the anger in his tone was enough to make him realise they weren't nice words at all.

Mia hesitated for a second. She'd completely forgotten that whilst that little reunion lunch that she had organised went well, and they resolved issues, the fact that Sebastian and her were now in a relationship together hindered that happy reunion.

"He does not," she then tried to assure him, but it sounded like a lie to even herself.

"I was the reason his little sister cried every night. Now, I'm dating you. He's not going to like seeing me with you," Sebastian argued.