off stage

Here is my first story if there is any inconvenience in reading you can add up freely

I hope you'll like it..

it is just like Bts story but add up. you'll get fun while reading it.

And i don't wanna hurt any feelings for Bts army so just take it as a story. i didn't name the places so that you can assume as your own country.

Thank you for choosing this story.

By not wasting time lets start story

June 2013

Its a story of a boy name Namjon.

Telling to itself....

how can i imagine my life would turn out like this...

Standing in front of stage with my six friends and i am the one who I want to be.....

I've achieved my dream and be whatever i want standing in front of everyone and telling them what I've gone through...today is the day when everyone is praising even my parents i want to be a great singer and a great rapper Now i have achieved my dream which i got from childhood.

Now I am successful 30 years old a successful singer, a great vocalist and world's second rapper which can say that I am the best....

My life start taking twist when i was 10 years old standing in front of T.v watching my favourite idol in front of me dancing and singing i was so admired by him whichever song it is i loved to listen and dance at that song every song was like a part of my life which i never want to remove at my birthday my parents was so happy and they just bring a full set music of my favourite idol i was so happy. in my eyes he was the best singer in my life but by getting aged my parents want me to focus on study and want me to forget about all that bullshit. But i was so arrogant back then. A guy who was first in class but doesn't get what he wants then what's the meaning of life...smirk..

At the age of 15 I passed my bored exam with 95% I've got so many praised but everyone told me to take science field. but I wanna go to arts because my life is only in singing. my parents just force me to take science what's the use of it they also admission at best college. when i opposed they just scold me and make me in room for 2 weeks. Being in room i just write songs and record it. when my mom heard of it i was recording song she came in my room and throw all my music system.My songs, my recordings and my hardworking all efforts just wasted...i cried a whole night..That why my parents are like this..why my life is like this..I wanna just die without any passion but no one was there to listen me i was so lonely. and afterwards i was listening my idol song the night was so long for me i was so depressed.

after that night i locked myself in my room my parents ignored my presence they are doing what they wanna do making me force taking for science and i wasn't ready for it I've told them many times i wanna be a rapper i wanna be myself just make me go into it I won't regret it. i pleased them so many times but you know parents are those who just take us as a child. it was my childhood dream i want to complete it... can you tell me what can i do.

I didn't that much i just make a bet to myself and left my home with some baggage going to my dream place where i can find myself after arriving place i don't know what to do next standing at road thinking where should i go what should i eat how will i spend my life did i regret lefting my parents house but i don't wanna give up my dream i don't wanna regret it whatever my life will be now i should accept it.

Walking at road seeing people my mind go dump time pass so fast that i don't know what to do next at night i just make myself at street. At next day i bumped into a guy which was younger then me living in hostile he asked me what i was doing and i told him that i gave up my house for my dream he listen carefully everything I've explained and at last he said''i also love singing and music. would you like to come with me i live in a hostel'' i was like if it is my fate then i should go with him and by not thinking anything else i just get with that boy walking with him i asked his name and he said he's name was Jun. when we arrived at room there were two guys standing in front and seeing me they were shocked. Jun introduced me to them that their name was jungkook and taehyung they also have age difference Han was younger than both we all like Bff and like brothers. i dunno in some time it was like this. we all decided to join singing class they were also passionate about music just like me. i was like only i am in this world who want to complete my dream and want to became a singer but there were also many people who want to be like me. i was so happy to see them that i got my life partners we decided after completing classes we all make a band. They asked me what will be the name of our band. I said we will see after that. we join singing class and there were so many students want be singer like us. we three decided of we want to focus we should be sitting different place. we all agree to it. i was listening to whole lecture our first lecture was the best i get couraged from it a lot............

(a/n it will be continue soon. if you encourage it i will publish as soon as possible.Thank you.)