XIII

Nyla Smith

I got comfortable in Ricky's car as we made our way to Georgia. "We here baby. I'm gonna pull off at the next stop and we can stay at a hotel." It was dark outside due to it being midnight. I only nodded my head. I was so sleepy that all I wanted to do was shower and sleep.

Ricky multitasked between eating and driving the car. I closed my eyes and took a short nap. I was later awoken by Ricky when we arrived at the hotel. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and lead me to the hotels lobby.

I sat down at one of the cushions as Ricky booked us a room. "One room with two beds would be fine." Ricky said and a few minutes later we were handed the room key. I followed him up to the hotel room. It was just a basic Hilton Inn room with two beds separated by a light stand.

"I'm 'bout to get the bags." Ricky said about to leave, but I stopped him.

"Don't bring the drugs in here."

"Of course not." Ricky laughed before leaving the hotel room again. I went to the bathroom and ran the hot water before I stripped out of my clothes. When the water was nice and hot enough I hopped in the shower. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the water on my skin; the Georgia water was washing my pain away.

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it tightly around my body before stepping out of the bathroom. Ricky was sitting on a bed watching T.V and I grabbed my duffle bag taking it to the bathroom with me.

"Mmhm." I turned around and snickered at Ricky's goofy ass. I went back to the bathroom and changed into some shorts and a tee shirt since it was hot and the dingy little air conditioner was on low.

"So what we finna do?" I asked Ricky and he shut the T.V off and walked over to my bed taking a seat at the edge. I noticed how hard he was eyeing my exposed legs.

"We gonna go to an Atlanta strip club tomorrow night, drop off the stuff, and go back to Miami." Ricky explained getting a bit too touchy on me. He started rubbing on my leg, and I shifted it over with a fake, uncomfortable smile on my face.

Ricky sighed and stood up walking over to me. He roughly cusped my face in his hand, and used his other hand to rub my thighs. He pulled his face in to kiss me, and I pushed him away roughly. I was about to kick him in the dick, but he got away quickly.

"Nigga What the fuck is wrong with you?" I screamed at him standing up myself, but Ricky shook his head and put his hands over his face.

"I'm feeling you, and I thought you were feeling me." Ricky explained again. Ricky was brown with big brown eyes, but his eyelids hung low and made him look sleepy. He kept his hair in a small afro that he wasn't trying to grow out.

"I don't want to have sex with you. I'm sleepy and I don't think we're on the same page."

"Then why you dressed like that? In them short ass shorts." I looked down at the cotton shorts I was wearing that was indeed short. He should still control himself. It wasn't like I was wearing a thong.

"Ricky! I don't want you like that, and if you try some shit I would pop you in the head. Try me nigga." I always had my gun on me now, and I wasn't scared to use it on him.

Ricky sighed and looked at me once again before going to the bathroom. He took his phone with him. I got on my bed and tried to relax, putting my gun inside of a drawer.

                             *************

I woke up in the morning and looked over at Ricky's side. He was still asleep with his mouth opened a little bit, but he wasn't snoring. I picked out the outfit I wanted to wear for today's activities and went to the bathroom, locking the door. I took another shower because I knew that today would be a long day.