VI

Drew

"Shut the fuck up Nyla, you acting you never got shot before." I mumbled at Nyla while my mother was slowly removing the gunshot from her calf.

"Drew, don't talk to your sister like that. You know her pain tolerance is low." My mother responded not looking up from her work.

I looked over at Ashanti who standing right next to my mother and examining every move she made. I won't tell her, but I felt bad that she had to put her dream aside just so she can be our little pawn.

"Mama, you not done yet? Hurry up I need to shit." Nyla whined while making that ugly ass face she does when she's uncomfortable.

"Nyla, on mama you one ugly ass bitch." I laughed as her expression changed to agitation.

"Drew you don't wipe your ass when you shit. You should just shut the fuck up and look like the big ass dummy you are."

"Bitch that was when I was three. Say something else and I'll shoot you."

"Both of you need to shut the hell up before I shoot you both. Y'all always arguing I feel bad for this poor girl having to deal with the both of you." My mother snapped this time looking at me for a brief moment.

"Amen to that. I feel sorry for my damn self." Ashanti big headed ass responded.

I ignored both of them and pulled out my vibrating phone. When I saw the caller ID I walked out of my mothers house and into the porch.

"What the fuck do you want Asia."

"A simple hello would of been better, Drew."

I knew Asia from before Javon started acting stupid. She was one of his regular side hoes, and once in a while I let her suck me off.

"I'm gonna say it slow cause you acting real special. What the fuck do you want bitch?"

"You really funny now Drew. What they putting in that liquor of yours?" Asia asked trying to be funny.

"Yo Russia, stop fucking with me-"

"Don't call me Russia! Anyways, I just called to tell you that underestimating Javon is a huge mistake that you'll soon regret." Asia said trying to sound all mischievous.

"Bitch are you trying to scare me? Out of all the niggas he fuck with, Javon chooses your hoe ass to scare me?"

"I'm just telling you Drew, that little stunt you and your slut ass sister just pulled was the worst mistake ever."

"Are you done yet? Your delusional ass making my head hurt."

"Okay Drew. Have it your way." With that, the phone clicked and the call was over.

I was mad that this bitch just wasted my whole damn time. All that time her dirty ass was telling me bullshit, I could've been mocking Nyla.

I sighed and made my way back into my mother's house. She was stitching up Nyla while Ashanti was patting Nyla's head.

"I know she look like a dog, but why you patting her head." I asked Ashanti as she continued the act.

"She's in pain. I'm consoling her." Ashanti responded like that was the most obvious answer in the world.

"Who where you on the phone with Drew?" My mother asked me.

"This hoe named Asia. She's no one important."

"Hell no! Why that dummy bitch calling you? What she say?" Nyla asked looking up at me quickly.

"She was like we just did something really dumb, and shit is about to go down."