I

Ashanti

I sat at the bar of Mynt Ultralounge casually drinking the margarita in my cup and watching the nightlife. It was midnight, which was when the club got more populated with young adults who were breaking their curfews and partying like there was no tomorrow. The club started to get more livid when London by Jeremih started blasting through the speakers. Not wanting to get up, I danced to the song in my seat slowly swaying my body.

I took a long swing from my cup having a strange urge to get a bit tipsy. I couldn't go all the way drunk because I still had to drive home. Looking up from my drink, I noticed a man coming up to me. From the look of it, his forearms were somewhat tatted, but not all the way. He dressed simply, but I can tell his outfit was more expensive then "flyest" dressed person in this club.

He wore a simple black Polo shirt with black pants and expensive shoes that I can tell were foreign. His wrist was adorned with a silver Rolex and a gold Cuban link was on his neck.

I crossed my left leg over my right leg and smirked as he got closer. When he got closer, I licked my lips taking in his height and dressing. He was finally in front of me, and was also checking me out. I examined his face and gasped when I got to his eyes. My biggest turn on was brown skin guys with beautiful eyes and behold, this handsome man was in front me.

Keeping my guard up, I asked him a simple question, "You looking for something?" I said slowly taking him in with my eyes.

He looked me over and scrunched his face up, which made me feel some type of way automatically.

"You look skimpy." He said and I got angry feeling the alcohol from the margarita get to me.

"Shut up negro! You know how many guys approached me that look better than you? You think your all holy cause your dressed all expensive, and smell great? News flash, your not, so you can cut that little act off right now." I told him growing defensive. No guys actually approached me, but hey, maybe this can get him a bit jealous.

He started to laugh dryly, causing me to turn towards the bar and away from him.

"Lets make this simple, just follow me so that life can be easier for both of us." He told me sitting next me and looking at his watch impatiently.

I acted as if I couldn't hear him and was about to ask for another drink. Out of nowhere, I felt myself being hoisted into the air. I started to resist the stranger, but when I felt a gun on my temple I stopped and closed my eyes saying a quick prayer in my head. I felt my self thrown in a car, and didn't open my eyes until I felt the car take off.

This is not what I wanted at all.

Drew

The little bitch was irking me and I already knew she was going to be a challenge. She wanted shit the hard way and that's what I gave her.

I spotted the Cadillac Nyla was driving and threw the bitch in there. She kept murmuring things and I could tell she was praying. That just made me laugh harder. Sucks she won't be alive for along time though.

"Aww Drew, what did you do to our little friend?" Nyla asked applying lipstick to her lips. I could tell she didn't give a damn about what was going on.

"She tried to be hard, so I helped her be hard." I told her as she got out the car. We switched so she would be a passenger while I would drive.

Nyla turned to face to face the girl so she can start interrogating her. I swear Nyla asks the dumbest questions and might potentially waste my time.