V

Ashanti

"So, we relocated here? I like the scenery." I asked Nyla looking down at the scenery of Los Vegas from the hotel balcony.

"Hell no. We leaving today. Mission accomplished sis." Nyla called out. I turned to her lounging on the balcony, and stared confused.

"What if I told you that I kind of have a relationship with somebody." I let out quickly.

"Then I would say you're fast. Anyways, pack up." Nyla said walking back towards the hotel room before I can respond.

I sighed and thought about Marc. He was so brave, and stood up for me, even though he barely knew me.

That was the part that confused me.

   ~

I walked along the aisle of the private jet and noticed how it was much better than any home I've ever been to.

"Walk down that aisle again and I swear I'm gonna shoot you. Sit the fuck down." Drew called out from the back of  the jet.

"You sound like someone's mama." I shouted back, but still took a seat.

"Okay, so what's next?" Nyla asked her brother while loudly eating some of the plane food.

"We could just kill him-"

"No! You can't just kill him!" I screamed back surprising my own damn self.

I looked at the shocked wide eyed expression on Drew and Nyla's faces.

You just had to be extra.

"And why can't we do that?" Nyla asked slowly chewing her food while she watched me.

I looked at her, then turned towards Drew, who was watching me with both eyebrows raised.

"Well, what if I said I want to kill Drew because he's irritating. You'll be against that, right?" I asked Nyla.

She surprised me by tilting her head back and letting out a loud laugh. "If you wanna kill Drew, go ahead. He is deadweight."

"And you a stupid hoe ass bitch. Your more deadweight than ole' girl over there." Drew responded trying to sound calm, but he just ended up sounding salty.

"Im deadweight? But aren't you the one that was crying when I told you-"

"Shut the fuck up before I make you cry for real." His voice sent shivers up my spine. He sounded so vicious, like a serial killer.

"Anyways, back to what subject. What's our next move?" Nyla asked surprising me by lightning a blunt.

"I'm thinking we could set his little headquarter in fire." Drew responded accepting the blunt that Nyla passed to him.

"Please try to do it while he's not in there." I mumbled loud enough for them to hear.

"We don't make any promises."

~
"Are you serious? It's damn near 2:00 a.m, we got off a fucking airplane and I can't even sleep!" I screamed as Drew and Nyla forced me in one of there cars.

"It's a stake out. Calm ya ass acting like a ten year old with a bed time."

I folded my arms as they really pulled up to Vons office.

"Alright so we just gonna stay in here until the back up arrive." Drew stated while pulling out his phone.

I stared at the building in awe. It looked so normal on the outside. It was impossible to have guessed the activity going on in the inside.