Chapter 3 • Awkward Situation pt.1

Jessica POV (flashback)

"I really don't know where this girl gets her energy from,I'll catch up I guess" I thought drowsily wondering around for a bit and finally getting some fresh tea (drama/gossip) and obviously sharing some of my own, but sooner or later, the hunger rolled in. I didn't feel like moving a limb, but I couldn't starve and these good for nothing people were not willing to get me some food so I had no choice but to go myself. Ugh. As I was about to enter I saw Xavie leaving with her food, but I didn't want to be by myself (even though I would have more than likely found one of my friends in the canteen) so I gestured for her to turn back around and follow me but she didn't notice so I decided to walk up in front of her so she could notice, first mistake.But she was way too caught up in her thoughts. She walked straight into me causing us to hit our heads (geez what is her head made of??)  and her dropping her food on the impact which then caused unwanted attention from everyone including...'apples'. I mentally giggled through the pain but then felt slightly guilty as I saw Xavie's anxious facial expression when she saw everyone looking in our direction. Um, God? When I asked for something interesting this wasn't what I meant...

A/N - Hey y'all sorry for the small chapter😁
Hope you enjoy it though~