Chapter 4 • Attempt to smooth situations pt.1

I could feel Jessica's death glare from the other line but it didn't matter what good is a friend if they don't benefit you.
Anyhow I ignored Jessica and followed the assembly drill.Out class,in a line, walked (dragged) to our decently clean room where we had to endure two more agonizing hours of 'education'.

The day finally ended and I was desperate to get home.I felt emotionally and well, physically drained like my emotions spilled everywhere now I have none. Welp something nice might happen tomorrow so I have something to look forward to. (Something spicy might happen😏)

The Next Day
"Another day of hell" I thought to myself sighing. I am sleep deprived, I didn't get much sleep last night I think I have insomnia or something. I was already at school...unfortunately but we had half day so yesh. I walked to the patio and Ruby came to join me.We chatted about unnecessary crap and soon my other friends came to join us and we showered each other love. They vented to me about their problems and I just listened.That's the best way , I wish they would listen to me. But I have myself to listen to so it's okay. A few minutes later, Jessica arrived.  I gave her my best classic death glare to catch a glance from her , but she was immune to it (obviously we were trained for this) and ignored me then hugged her stupidly fake friends. I scoffed and rolled my eyes in disgust. Maybe I was being a bit petty. I thought, so I guess I'll just be the mature one. Anyway, I still have better things to do.

To be continued...(obviously ily guys)

A/n Hey guys so sorry for the short chapter o have A lot on my  plate but I will make a better effort to update see you next time byee~