Chapter 30

November 16
6:00 p.m

Chan's POV

I was in my room with the black curtains shut along with the lights. I was lying on my bed crying. The sound of knocks filled the silence. "Chan, you need to get out. Even though you've only been in there like an hour or two." The door opened to reveal Changbin.

Changbin shut the door and walked up the the curtains opening them. I sat up grabbing a pillow to hold. "Spill it. I know you are in pain, so why not talk about it," Changbin said while sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I... feel like I don't have any words to explain it. I mean to find out that your boyfriend, the person you love, was secretly your enemy all along. Even worse knowing that Minho could be dead. I love him so much, but I was so stupid. The last words I told him were 'I hate you,' when in reality I don't." I whipped the tears falling onto my face. "I trusted him, and so did you guys." I glanced at Changbin who was smiling weakly.

Changbin sighed "I mean, he was following orders. Who knows what Minho actually thought about this. I bet the last he wanted to do was hurt you."
Changbin patted my back and patted my back. "How about you rest for a while." I nodded as he walked away.

9:00 p.m

The sound of my door hitting the wall made me open my eyes. I sat up and rubbed my eyes seeing Felix with his laptop in his arm. "Listen here bitch," he said.
Jisung ran in my room catching his breath.

"I tried to stop him. Man he can run," Jisung said holding his stomach.

"If running from the living room to up here tried you out, then my man you're out of shape," Felix responded walked up to me.
I stared confused as Felix pointed at me. "You need to stop!"

I tilted my head "Stop what?"

"Stop sulking, I did what I do best," Felix began.

Jisung huffed "Giving Changbin a good bl- Ow!" Felix throw his shoe at Jisung.

"No you dumbass! I hacked my way into the closes hospital to the warehouse and looked for Minho's and Jeongin's names, and found them." He took a deep breath before continuing. "Jeongin's alive, as we all know, but there is barley any information about Minho. So there is a possible chance that he's alive." I grabbed Felix's shoulders and began to shake him.

"Really? You're telling everything you know," my voice sounding serious. He laughed nervously and pulled away from my grib.

"Yes. I found out that Jeongin is in Room 4419, and Minho, on the other hand, still hasn't checked in a room. I honestly don't know how this hospital thing works, but you get me." I nodded understanding his words.

(Back at the warehouse somewhere around
4 p.m)

Seungmin's POV

As Woojin pulled up to the location of the warehouse, I got out of the car and run inside. My heart dropped when I saw Minho on the floor not moving. "Minho," I shouted as I ran to him. I kneeled down next to him and looked around to see Jeongin was drowning. "Someone help help Jeongin! He's drowning!" I pointed over at the glass box. Two police officers run at assist J Jeongin.

"Captive, we found both Jeongin and Minho," Woojin said through the phone. "Alright sir." Woojin hung up and looked around to see if there were any unoccupied police. "You, look to see if you can find anyone."

I jumped up slightly when I heard glass break. Jeongin began to cough out the water he had inside of him. "He's alive," one of the officers announced. I then quickly remember to check if Minho was alive. I pressed to fingers on his neck looking for a pulse. When I couldn't find on, I felt my eyes water.

"Minho doesn't have a pulse!" I shouted. Woojin ran up to me and moved me aside.

"Just keep searching," he said desperately. He did the same thing that I did before. Woojin looked at the paramedics are began to shout "Found it! Hurry we might not have enough time."

6:00 p.m

I was in the waiting room with Woojin and Hyunjin, who came over as soon as he heard the news. I was nervously shaking my foot as we waited for any information about Minho or Jeongin. Hyunjin placed his hand on my knee. I stared at him in confusion. "Seungmin, stop. Your leg is making me more nervous then your drug addiction." He smile at me as I stopped moving my leg. I smiled back, but then glared at him.

"For the last time Hyunjin, I don't do drugs. Minho was just kidding," I tried to explain once more. He chuckled and leaned back on his chair.

"I know, but your reaction every time is priceless." I rolled my eyes and glanced over to Woojin who was texting someone.
A doctor walked into the waiting room and looked around until he made eye contact with me. He came up to use, I quickly stood up and said "So, how are they?"

The doctor cleared his throat before speaking. "Well, your friend Jeongin will be fine of course. He can leave tomorrow after noon, and you could also visit him. On the other hand Minho is... well fortunately, the bullet didn't hit any importan organs, but we will have to take him into surgery as soon as possible to remove the bullet." I sighed relieved to hear the news.

"When will we be able to see Minho," Woojin questioned.

"I'm assuming by tomorrow in the evening. But who knows it can be earlier than that," he answered. "If you have any questions feel free to ask."

"What room is Jeongin staying in?" Hyunjin blurted out.

"Room 4419."

——————————
End
——————————

youwanttobangchan I can live, right? I won't have to buy lock. S for my door?

Ookay, I was going to update yesterday, but I fell asleep, my bad. Also I know nothing about how hospitals and everything that has to do with it work. I'm no doctor. If some random words pop up in the story that don't make sense, I was probably trying to write someone's name but auto correct changed it.

Can you just talk about Stray Kids covering 'Fancy.' I died when I heard Felix sing, I mean I've heard him sing before, but damn. He's bias wrecking me right now.

Bye✌💕

                 —Lee