Chapter 29

(Warning: this chapter is a long, so read if you want to, Idk.)

———————————

November 16
1:23 p.m

Chan's POV

"This is stupid! You can go to hell!" Jisung yelled. He tried to run towards the guy who brought us to this warehouse, only to be pulled back by the chains on his hands. Early we were taken one by one, while we were out.

"Oh shut up Jisung," the guy mocked him.

"When I get my hands on you, I'll will do something more then just cut you!" Jisung tried to run again but failed miserably.

"Excuse me a second, I gave a call." The guy held out a finger shushing Jisung.

"Hello, oh you're here... alright I'll open it." He hung up and walked up to a button opening up the warehouse's doors. A black van drove in and stopped. The back doors swung opened, and a body was thrown to the concrete floor. A cruise came from the body.

"Ya Minho, should've let someone else knock on the door." My eyes widened hearing Minho's name. Taemin jumped out of the van, wiping the dust off his leather jacket.

"Minho?" I said.

"No," he replied. 'Does he think I'm that stupid. I recognize his freaking beautiful voice!'

"Here let me help you out," Taemin said sticking his hand out for someone to grab. I was left speechless when Quinn come out in a tight black dress in heels. I wasn't left speechless, because on how she looked, on god no.

"Bitch," I cruised under my breath.

The van then drove off, and Minho was still on the floor trying to sit up. Quinn walked up to the guy who was looking after us. She cleared her throat "Alright Jeno, you can leave, and here's you're money." I cringed hearing her voice. The guy now named Jeno ran off without looking back. "Alright, you may be wondering why I brought you all here."

"Not really! I was having an ok day before I saw your face!" Felix yelled at her.

She put her hand on her chest and gasped dramatically. "Felix thats no way to talk to a lady."

"You're not a lady, you're freaking snake. That's why  Minho has you as Quinn with a snake emoji!" Felix yelled even louder.

"Is that so Minho, after all we've been through."

I could hear Minho scoff. " I really should have stayed in the car."

Taemin clapped getting our attention. "How about we stop going off topic and tell you guys why you're all here, huh."

"Ah, that's right. We have many good reasons why. " Quinn nodded in agreement.

"Why does it sound like you guys rehearse this in the van?" Changbin interrupted them before they could go on.

"That's because they did!" Minho shouted.

"Just saying, you guys would get an award for worst kidnappers ever. It doesn't even feel like got kidnapped just feels like we let you take us." Jisung rolled his eyes.

2:00 p.m

Narrator' POV

Quinn walked around eyeing everyone satisfied. "Here's the thing, Jackson was my lover, for many reasons." She walked to Minho who was struggling to say sitting. Quinn kneeled down to look at him, but Minho avoided eye contact. Quinn forced Minho to look at her. "But you caught my attention easily. I feel deeply in love the first time I saw you, but YOU JUST HAD TO END UP WITH HIM!" Quinn shout pointing at Chan.