Chapter 6

October 15
11:05 a.m

Minho's POV

"You're leaving." He walked up to me giving me puppy eyes.

"Yeah I got a call. What are you doing with your eyes." I looked at him.

"Nothing. Can't you stay."

"No I'll get in trouble." I wasn't lying. I would get in trouble if I didn't go back to work.

"Is it work." He asked.

"Yes. I need to go." Chan walked even closer to me. He stook his arms out. I knew what was coming, I started to run. Unfortunately Chan was faster, he tackled me to the ground.  He then provided to turn me around. He got on top of me putting his knees on each side of me.

"You know this is going to start getting old." I told him.

"What is?" He asked.

"You getting on top of me." I answered. He didn't say anything back. Instead he, layed on me.

"Is this better?"

"Yeah, but I still need to leave. Chan get off. I have work to do."

"All you're going to do is steal diamonds."

"That is not true. I do other stuff."

"Like?"

"Fix my car, get payed, and other stuff." I put my arms on Chan's back, intertwining my fingers.

"Boring. Can't you stay right with me. Just a little longer?" Chan raised his head.

"Just ten minutes" I told him.
We stayed there longer than tem minutes.

"Chan I really need to go," I told him. "Either you take me to my destination, or I'll call my friend."

"Fine, I take you." He got up and picked me up. I started to walked to the drive way. "Here we'll take Jisung's car." We got in and Chan started to drive.

"Where do I drop you off?" He asked me.

I checked my phone for the time. Seeing it was already 11:30. "Take me to the park by the police station. "

"Why by the police station." He asked.

"Well a friend of mine, just got out of there. Luckily. And I need to talk to him." Best lie I have told yet. If you didn't know, I was being sarcastic. He nodded and kept driving. We made it to the park.

"I don't see your friend." He told me.

"Um.. he's hiding behind that bush!" I pointed to a random bush. Nice! I'm proud of myself.

"Okay? Anyway, you aren't going to leave without giving me a kiss right?" My eyes widened.

"Um...ajbsjdh. Thank you for the ride, breakfast, and coffee." I avoided the question.

"Min!" Chan whined.

"You're such a baby." I got closer to him, and kissed him. On the cheek, of course. "There. Happy?"

"Yeah, sure." He said disappointed. "When can I see you again."

"Maybe Friday. I have a lot to do." I told him.

"Promise?"

I sighed "Promise. Bye Channie."

"Bye." I got out the car. I turned, and waved to Chan, while he left. I made my way to the station.

11:48 a.m

"Finally! You had us all worried! We left you with Chan!" Jihyo shouted.