Chapter 24

November 13
8:10 a.m

Minho's POV

I woke up next to Chan, who has hugging me, and still sleeping. I slowly removed his arm and got out of bed. I grabbed Chan's leather jacket that was on the top of my dresser. I put it on along with some blue slippers.

I walked out of my room and felt the cold air hit me. I turned on the T.V to put on the news.
I watched as one reporter said what the weather should look like. The sound of a door closing caught my attention. Jeongin came out of his room with a blanket wrapped around him, and plopped onto the couch face first.

"Good morning," I said. Jeongin mumbled something back. "Excuse me?" He lifted up his head.

"Good morning," He said back. Jeongin and Jisung did end up breaking up. Jeongin was still trying to deal with the pain, and from what I heard from Chan, was that Jisung was a mess.

I sat by him and poked his cheeks. "Are you hungry? I can make something if you want." I told him. I may not be the best at cooking, but if I actually try, the food turns out dissent.

"Don't you have a job to go to?" He reminded me. I quickly got up from the couch, and went to my room. I did have work today, and I didn't want to loose it. I went through my clothes and pulled out this:

I took off Chan's jacket and chucked it at him. He didn't wakeup, so that's nice. I went to the bathroom and got ready.

8:27 a.m

I went back to my room and put on my shoes. I went over to Chan an kissed his forehead.

I ran to the living, where Jeongin was now watching a drama. "Alright Jeongin, I have to go. When Chan's wakes up tell him to take you somewhere to eat breakfast." I said in a hurry. "Also, please feed Dori!"

"I got you bro," Jeongin waved at me not turning around.I put on a black coat and left.

9:03 p.m

Chan's POV

When I woke up I saw darkness. I relized that there was a jacket on my face. Minho was gone, so I figured he went to work or was already up.

When I was in the living room I sat down on the couch. I glanced at Jeongin was had an evil smile on. He looked at me and said "Minho told you to feed Dori. He also said to take me out to eat breakfast, and go shopping."

I felt like I couldn't trust this little cute sucker. "Are you sur-," I was cut off by him.

"Your daughter is hungry."

11:30 a.m

I was at the mall holding Jeongin's shopping bags. Jeongin was infront of me prancing like a deer. "How many more stores do you need to go to?" I complained.
He turned around to face me while he was still walking. "Look Chan, this is a distraction for me. I takes my mind away from stuff and well, people." He explained.

I sighed "Yeah okay."

"Besides I got you and Minho birds." Jeongin stopped walking, which made me stop.

"Birds?"

Jeongin smile takings out to stuffed birds.

"Yours is the pink and green one

"Yours is the pink and green one." He handed me the bird and I thanked him. "It's basically a thanks for helping me these past days. You two have really made me happy." I could cry right now, I really could.

I was about to tell him something when my phone buzzed. I set the bags down, and I took my phone out see who it was, Changbin.

——

                   SPEARB

SPEARB: Chan you
have to come to
the warehouse

SPEARB: it's an emergency

Me: Can't you just tell me now

SPREARB: no and bring
Minho if he is with you

——

I finally look up from my phone. "Hey I.N, when does Minho get off of work today?" I asked him.

"Um... I don't know. Why?" He tilted his head confused.

"No reason. Here," I handed him some money and pointed at a candy store. "Can you by some candy for me. Whatever you get is fine." I told him with a smile.

"Sure, but take care of my bags." He said before walking off.

As soon as he walked away I started to text Minho.

——

              💙Honey Min💙

Me: when do you get
off of work

💙Honey Min💙 :
I don't know

💙Honey Min💙:
is it important

Me: apparently

💙Honey Min💙:
Let me see what I came do

💙Honey Min💙:
I can leave

Me: okay meet me
the warehouse

💙Honey Min💙:👌

Me: love you honey😍😘

💙Honey Min💙:
I guess I love you too😌

——————————
END
——————————

I already posted my new book if you didn't see it. Anyway thank you for reading and live you❣

Bye✌💕

                   -Lee