43.

■Taely's point of view■

I have been hearing sounds since the moment I got up, actually I got up at the sound of the guard who was at my cell, he was talking to another colleague, then he took his sword and told me"Behave", before he disappeared from my sight. I stood by the gate, taking the bars in between my hands, to see that both of the gaurds were out of my sight,closing the main door behind them, I sighed laying my figure by the wall.

The room was small, and only few rays of light could enter it, the window was about 14 feet tall, I couldnt reach it no matter how hard I'd try, and how many times I would try to jump ,or even place the bed under the window then trying to jump, it was useless.

Then an idea got into my mind, my bed was made of iron, and it wasnt that heavy, I took off the sheets and the bed remind as a skeletonic iron, I made it stand vertically-so that its legs touched the wall- and then brought the chair to climb over, so I could see what's the matter.

I got up on the chair and took a deep breath, examining the balance of the bed for the last time, I placed my hand on it and it wasn't steady yet,but I was thin, and all what I wanted to do is to take a glance outside. So I gathered my courage and stepped on the iron, it started swinging under my leg, which made me lose balance,but I grabbed the chair quickly to regain balance, yet not fall.

My dress was a long one, which helped in my balance loss, so I lifted my dress so that its ending was now at the level of my knees, and I help its hem in between my teeth. All what I needed is to reach the railings of the window to balance myself, so I placed my foot on the bed and directly lifted my other and managed to catch the bars, but a feeling that I believe I can fly,wanted to spoil me, I couldn't catch the bars, yet I ended up swinging with the bed landing on the ground with my whole weight on my arm ,with a huge thud, I felt like I've broken some of my bones, especially after I felt the heavy mass landing on my small figure, helping in the breaking operation.

I felt sparkles dancing through my whole body as my groans echoed in the empty cells. I wanted to take off the heavy bed but I didn't have the power to, so I remained lying on the ground taking in the pain.

"What the hell were you doing?", I heard a sound coming from behind, I tried to look up, it was a man, he was definitely in the army,he wasnt a guard, I was embarrassed, yet confused at the same time, like how did he get into the prison without me hearing him? I thought ,maybe he got in while I was busy being in pain?

He shuffled with the keys and tried some, until he found the right one, he entered the cell, took the bed off me and helped me to stand up ,I couldn't at the first time so he helped me put some weight on him, with my right arm around his neck,he held me by my waist,and led me out of the cell,"We have to hurry up", he said trying to fasten his pace but I didn't help, my body felt weak at then ,

"What's going on?", I felt a sudden pain in my stomach, I stopped bending abit to endure it,which caused the soldier to stumble,

"War", he said looking at my weak figure,"your dad wants you back",

And without any scientific explanation, I felt the pain vanish, as if his words were the anesthetic to my pain,"What?", my mouth made a huge O,

"We have to hurry now I'll explain everything on our way",

We kept on walking, and I felt like we're never going to arrive to our destination, tgey were going to hide me ,and help me out of the senna just in case snytging happens. I was afraid, yes, I was. The thought of my dad coming back to take me away, kind of freaked me out, I was trying during my whole life to escape from him, and when my uncle helped me and I succeeded, he's came back, I knew that he said that he wanted me back as an excuse to attack Bangtan's Senna as he always ought to do. He knew that they won't give me back easily, I know that very well cause I know my-so-called DAD very well.

But I felt guilt, I saw through the windows as we were walking through the corridors, how soldiers were falling one by one, for both sides, how women were fighting with all of their mights and then getting a small kick from the enemy sending her 20 feet back. I saw the children throwing the enemy with stones and then hiding behind the bushes to collect some more. I saw how Bangtan's army was suffering, yet how they helped each other.

Then it got to me, why I am the one being coward in here? He wanted me? And everything will stop by then. Taehyung was going to execute me anyway, he hated me and wanted me dead, and after this, I bet that he'd burn me alive so that I could pay for what I'm getting them into.

The soldier told me that there was a secret passage out of the Senna, and he was taking me out, leaving all of these people die and suffer because of me, I looked at him with th corner of my eye, he was kind of happy to get out and not get his ass killed like others.

"I have to pee", the usual excuse for anyway to get the hell out of anywhere and it seldomly failed.

"You can't ", he said fastening up his pace,

"I said I need to pee, unless you want to smell that liquid for the rest of the way", I eyed him angrily,"It won't take long",

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜