24.

Minji didn't want do to this without the Grech's knowledge, but she asked one of the
Kellans who was somewhat named Jinsoo, and he told her that the Grech didn't accept her sueggestion, which sounder weird cause when he knew that I'm good in Korean and Spanish he had a satisfied look even though he was through his cold-times.

Speaking of the Grech! And that WICKED WITCH , well I think I already added her to my least favorite people list , I didn't like two faced people,they just pretend to be someone who they aren't.

I arrived on time,as I had promised and saw them preparing dinner. WEIRD? HE NEVER EATS DINNER . I helped the maids with the table they still weren't at the dining room. Everything was already placed but still the soup, and I was the first to return to the kitchen, I held the soup and walked slower than a turtle in order not to get burned, or bump or even spill the whole soup over my poor body.

For my luck, the door was closed. So? So? You're saying so? Well that meant that they were already inside! I have to interrupt them for the second time, the Quera will get pissed. Wait she'll be angry? Well that's cool, honestly I started feeling the must to angry her.

The soldier knocked twice and calmly on the door opened it for me as I enterd, and I wished that I didn't enter, I didn't want to see that! I didn't even expect it! Why? I felt a lump in my throat.

Even though I was facing their backs, but I saw WICKED WITCH leaning over with her whole body placing her hands around his shoulder and whispering things into his ears as he was sitting. I only wanted to pour th whole soup over her, and then bite her hands that were over him with then injure her lips that she's using to talk with. I was like a raging bull and she was my red squared rag.

I cleared my throat which made both of them startle looking at me embarrassed,well the Grech was , but she wasn't. I looked at the floor containing my anger trying to convince my self from not pouring the soup over her head.

This time she was about to smack my head,"Don't you know how to knock maid?", she looked at me with popped eyes.

I placed the bowl on the table and pulled my calmest voice and expression digging down my rage,"I did", I looked at her smiling I wanted to irritate her,"Twice ", I smirked at her eyeing her and the Grech so that they could both see my smirk,"but you seemed so into the mood", I licked my lip and didn't even bother to bow, I was already misbehaving... Wait.. on a second thought, it'd be more infuriating if I'd do it, so I bowed but the Quera held my wrist.

"You're misbehaving alot don't you think so?", she eyed me, you're being a bitch, don't you think so?

I couldn't say that out loud, but I wished I could, I was already misbehaving so.. But then the Grech stood up breaking the bond,"Quera Jungsoon lets eat", he looked at me and said coldly,"you can leave".

Aha? So now you're being cold? Thanks! I'll leave you with that Jungsoon this time so you could say your last goodbye to her since she'll be dead soon!

I headed to the yard to take a small amount of oxygen cause I felt like I have used all of my oxygen with that anger, she's just unbearable, I'd prefer to die from hunger than accept a Bunk from her!

After doing all of my tasks, such as cleaning the dining room and taking back the plates I headed to my last task before going to bed. As usual I knocked twice and got in, I bowed without giving him any look, and then started looking for the dirty laundry on the ground, there was nothing.

"You're looking for these?", he held out his tail coat printing a small smile and I nodded , the pile was on the other side hidden by his bed, which I didn't check cause he was standing there. I came near him and tried to take the laundry but he started to block my way, if I went left he'd go left, If I'd went right he'd go right, it made him giggle and frustrated me even more.

I sighed in frustration still having my cold look, I just didn't want to look at him. Angry ? I don't know,"Can I take the laundry please?", never looking at him.

"No!", he said frimly.

Okay! I turned my heels and wanted to heas out of there, but like what ancients used to say Winds blow counter to what ships desire, so he held my wrist turning me back, I think this one was totally a boomerang he lifted my chin up and looked at my eyes,"What's wrong ", he was serious.

"I just want to take the di-", he didn't let me complete my sentence.

"I know that, I'm asking what is it with you being cold?", his hand was still soft while holding my chin, but his eyes weren't happy.

"Nothing", I started feeling nervous, so now you care?

"You're lying", he bit his inner lip.

"I'm not, and youre not going to believe me, so you would please let me do my duties so that I can go rest?",

"No", he said and I sighed again,"You're Jealous", he smirked.

WHAAAAAAAAT! NO!
UM..YES?
WELL MAYBE?

I scoffed at his sentence, moved his hand away from my chin and folded my arms,"Why would I be jealous?",

"Because of what you have seen probably?", he bit his lip,"well you should be, she's so into me and I saw how angry you were back then",

Aha! He's playing it like this? Okay bring it on. You're happy seeing me Jealous? Okay !

"Well, I think that you were enjoying yourself too", I picked up the clothes,"please next time make sure to have a better place so no one would bother you", I faked a smile.

"Who said that I didnt do that already?",

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜