32.

A week passed and everything was alright,nothing was out of reach or control, Mrs.Lee did as what she had already promised and didn't tell anything to the Gretch, which made me satisfied.

As for the classes, and since I had gained the Gretch's full trust, I was able to go out of the hepta whenever I wanted. Minji and I became close,she was a very sweet and kind person. Hobi knew about it too, I begged him not to tell the Gretch, and he accepted, not because he wanted to do something against the Gretch's well,but first because we promised that we'll tell the Gretch soon, and second he himself didn't also believe that the Gretch would say no for such a brilliant idea,especially after I told him about the thing with the Kellan.

Well I think Hobi didn't accept it only for that, he insisted to walk me there everyday and it seemed like he liked Minja, I don't know,but he used to smile crazier than usual and act strangely infront of her, like once he meant to sit on a chair but it turned out that it missed a leg and he ended up on the ground and humiliated himself infront of Minji.

As for the Gretch, he was , well, I don't know, um , maybe, well he was teasing the whole time, acting like he's going to kiss me and when I close my eyes, he would stop and give me a smirk, and when I'm not giving him my attention, he would kiss me.

"Won't you come with me today?",I asked him as he was teething his sword with a high speed rotated iron disk.

"I wish I could but I'm busy right now ", he was focused on his work.

"Don't you want to see Minji?", I asked teasingly as he stopped his work, the sound suddenly stopped too, making the tensed air become quite and I saw his gaze becoming sad.

"I want to, but she doesn't seem like she feels happy to see me", he looked at his newly teethed sword catching his own reflection on it.

I shook my head,"No! She's a shy person, and you should be the one making his moves",he sighed taking my words in, then he nodded with a small I'm fine smile before continuing his work.

I walked past him and headed to my one and only destination. They were already waiting for me, we started the lesson normally but it didnt last so long until we heard the door banged open, we were in the inner room, Minji was the one in the outside room.

The loud sound of gasps made me flinch for abit hesitating wether to peek or not,well I didn't have to peek since the door of our room banged too revealing the Manstler.

I gulped as he looked at me with disappointment, well he didnt know about me and Taehyung, but still he knew that Taehyung trusts me, so did he feel like I've lost their trust?

"Let me explain", I quickly said, Minji and I had good intentions, I didn't want him to misunderstand the situation.

He crossed his arms and his eyebrows,"Better start now", behind him stood Minji with teary eyes, she was afraid of the consequences, well I was too,even though deep down I was satisfied by my acts and that I'm helping people, and I knew Taehyung wouldn't be that furious cause when he knew that I can read and write, he was happy, which means that he likes his people to be educated. And well we didn't ask him another time cause Minji begged me not to.

Minji and I asked the children to leave, their number have increased, we shut the door of the outer room and sat down, the Manstler was sighing every now and then frustrated,"Why did you do this?", he asked me turning his gaze from the ground to me.

"I dragged her into this Manstler", Minji stood up,"I had started this class by myself Taely has nothing to do with it",she was trying to take the whole blame.

The Manstler ruffled his hair,"Why didn't you tell the Kellans? It's not a bad idea, but the fact that you didn't tell us , condemns you",his eyes softened.

"Minji did", I spoke firmly kicking my fear,"But a Kellan claimed that he asked the Gretch, and that he disagreed with the idea",

"Taehyung?", his eyes grew big and his eyebrows stood up," Well that's weird",

"What do you mean?", I asked curiously,

"First Taehyung would never disagree on such a topic, he was owing on starting classes but he didn't find the right people,
Second any suggestion by the people, a Kellan would report it to us, and we're supposed to show it to the Gretch,
And as for me I have never seen such a suggestion, cause if I had, I would have already approaved on it",(review the rules chapter)

Silence took over the atmosphere after his words, what is he pointing to? The three of us stared blankly at the ground thinking about what the Manstler has just said.

"Why did you start this class then?", the Manstler broke the silence,"if you knew that the Gretch had already said no?",

Well his question shushed us, well it shushed me not Minji,"Cause I believed that I'm not doing anything wrong, I was trying to help the people, inaddtion to that, the Kellan didn't write my suggestion on a paper and the disapproval didn't come signed from the Gretch, especially that I'm not illiterate and I can understand the paper and it's contacts ",

"Are you sure?", the Manstler took every word into consideration, he was sitting there taking in everything as he bowed his index and placed it on his lips gazing at the ground.

"Hundred percent", she affirmed," well he always does that, whenever any of the Sonyeondan recommends something, he would say that the Gretch disagreed the next day without any contract, my suggestion wasn't the first to be blocked by him", she added filling the Manstler with every single detail about the Kellan.

"Are you sure about what you're saying?", he wanted to make sure of her words,

"Yes", she nodded too,"and I can bring you some Sonyeondan to approve on what I'm saying", he remained silent.

"Who is he? On what kind of suggestions did he block?", he rained her with questions,

"His name was JinSoo I think, and he blocked everything that had to do with irrigation, development and building.. in short, everything that helped making Bangtan a better Senna", she paused looking at his reaction, he seemed believing her, well not because of fooling him, I think that he had heard about this Kellan doing these kind of stuff before.

"Okay", the Manstler stood up to leave,"Leave it to me", he turned to leave.

"Wait", I stopped him,"What are you going to tell the Gretch?", the Gretch's atttitude towards every mess I commit was always my priority.

"I won't tell him anything about this until I'll find out what's the matter, as for you two, keep working silently, and I'll do my best to make this class a better place, I just need sometime",

°•°•°•°•°•°

I headed back to the hepta,and after doing my duties,I decided to take a small shower,everyone was asleep, so the bathroom was fully mine.

I felt goosebumps when the cold water hit my bare skin tickling my spinal cord even though it didn't have a direct touch with it, it was peaceful and I always liked to take showers at night,suddenly I heard some murmuring, followed by a sound coming from outside the door, I turned around, I never closed the door cause it can't be opened from the inside, so I kept it abit opened so I won't be trapped.

I closed the water and wrapped a towel around my body and another around my hair, I peeked through the door, noone was there, which felt weird for a second, I was sure that someone was peeking while I took the shower, maybe a maid that wanted to get into the toilet?

I walked towards the room and was shocked that the door that lead to the backyard wasn't closed, which made some cold  wind tickle my body so I decided to close it.

I finally arrived to my room, and saw Hana shuffling in her bed,"Is there anything wrong?", I asked her suspiciously,

"I wanted to use the toilet", she said and left towards the bathroom, she just gave me goosebumps for nothing, but what's with the door?
_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜