18.

I'd be lying if I said that I had a proper sleep, and I'd be lying if I said that I didn't sleep. All what I remember is the dawn before everything went dark again. Even though his cuddle was nothing but comfortable and satisfying, his hot breath hitting my neck was torturing me, it sent shivers and caused goosebumps whenever he let out a breath. He was a fast sleeper, or again maybe it was because of alcohol he was able to sleep fast.

I kept on thinking the whole night about,well, everything? I told him to do what makes him happy and comfortable when he's angry, and he chose to cuddle with me, is that even a thing?

I woke up the next morning when the sun was hitting my face, as if it's rays were coming towards me on purpose to risen me up. I felt abit lighter, I directly turned around and saw the empty side. I sighed in frustration and then remembered something. THE HECK I HAD TO BRING HIM HIS BREAKFAST!

I directly got out of his bed, washed my face, and went out of the room after wearing my uniform, I prayed that no one would see me getting out of his room, especially if they didn't see me getting in in the first place.

I hurried to the kitchen and saw them washing the dishes, he had already had his breakfast, way to go Tini!

I headed down stairs to change my uniform and I was praying that no one would ask me why I didn't pick up the trey in the morning, or where the heck I was last night.

"How's your leg now?", Yeona looked at me worried, I didn't understand at first I looked at her confused.

"It was only a twist right?",Mrs.Lee winked at me without anyone noticing and then I got it , a lie for not taking the tray. Did the Gretch come up with it?

I nodded with a cheap smile,"Yeah it's nothing", I assured.

"If it was nothing you wouldn't have spend last night in the clinic, tell me the truth Taely, is it bad?", she held my hands in hers and looked at me with teary eyes.

I smiled at her, she was very sweet, it was hard for me to lie at her,"The nurse wanted to make sure that I was good, that's it, nothing worse", I pinched her nose and tightened my hands around hers.

"Okay then", she hugged me.

"Okay Taely the Gretch needs you, he was asking for you, you two can get emotional later, now you have work girls". Mrs.Lee demanded and then we both broke the hug and bowed at Mrs.Lee

I was going downstairs when Mrs.Lee whispered to me,"Good job girl", she winked and laughed playfully, I knew then that she knew about what had happened last night, I wanted to explain the misunderstanding but I couldn't I was blushing too much, plus the other maids will hear us talking, so it was better to keep it that way.

I changed quickly and headed to the Gretch's office, I was already feeling uneasy first and most importantly because I spent last night cuddling with him second, I was late for my duties, which made him come up with a lie to cover me.

I knocked twice and entered the room, this time he looked up and saw me getting in, then he looked at his papers another time and I walked towards his desk, I stood their without any word, he already saw me, so he might be into work and I shouldn't bother him.

After couple of minutes he sighed heavily and rested his back on the chair, his head was on the top of his chair, he stretched a little, he reminded me of babies, then he placed his hands on the desk entangling his palm, bringing his back forward and cleared his throat.

"We'll be expecting guests the coming days", he was looking at his hands as he was playing with them," I talked about it with the maids and they already know what to do, but you're new here", he looked at me , took his glasses away and entangled his palms again,"Quera Jungsoon is paying us a visit, you'll be her maid too, escort her to her room,clean her room, help her with everything".

"How about my duties towards you your Majesty?", I would surely do my duties towards the Quera , but what about him?

"It's fine, cause I'll be eating with the Quera all the meals, so if you dont have time to help me with my necessities don't worry I'll handle them myself until they leave ".

"No ofcourse your Majesty", I shook my head,"I'll do my best to do my full duties towards you too", even if I'd over work myself, I just feel that it's a must, that I need to be with him.

"Well don't be so sure about it, I mean you were late today, and you're  only working for me, I don't think youll manage to serve me and the Quera at the same time and not miss something ".

Well I blushed, when he didn't say anything about last night, I thought that he had already trashed last night, well it's not my fault, I was literally freaking out last night.

"Today is an exception sir, I overslept, it won't happen again, I promise", I mean it this time really! Yesterday I was late too, I know , it was my fault, but last night was an exception, right?

"Was my cuddle that comfortable?", he smirked and I was turned into a tomato, which was clear for him that I was embarrassed by his words, he stood up from his chair and came near me, he semi-sat on the desk beside me, he crossed his feet and his hands and looked at me,"I'm sorry".

Well, I don't know how to feel, first his pose infront of me, then an Apology? Why? Is he apologizing about the cuddle? Please say no. Actually I should speak in order to know why.

"For what your majesty?", I was hoping that he didnt mean the cuddle, it was comforting actually.

"Cause I was about to slap you yesterday, and for not apologizing right away", he looked at the floor, his eyes were showing how regretful he was,"You were right, I shouldn't have spelled my anger over you, it's not your fault anyway, and thanks for your advice too",he winked at me," you know I tested your advice right away when I cuddled with you, and let me confess, it really worked, even though I wished that it was taken to another level, but I was half-drunk so it was a good decision to stop myself before it could be uncontrollable ", he licked his lips and looked at me smirking.

I don't know what's redder than a tomato. Ahh wait! IT WAS ME! I wished that the earth below my feet would be opened and swallow me, or that I had Harry's blanket to make myself invisible.

And OFCOURSE! He noticed my state, cause he seemed like he liked seeing me like that blushing so hard at his words,"you're cute when you're blushing you know that?".

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜