17.

I saw the Gretch already in his pyjamas sitting on the bed with his back facing me, I think he had his hands resting on his knees with his palms covering his face. He didnt do any move so I doubted that he heard me coming in.

Knowing that I had nothing to do, I saw the dirty laundry on the ground beside the door, so I held them and turned to leave, I was debating inside my head wether I'd tell him that I'm present, or I'd leave and tell him the next morning, at least in the morning he'd be calmer.

I decided to leave, resting on that I'll tell him the next morning what had happened, at least I'll be talking to a calmer Gretch , cause if I chose right now to talk to him, he'll probably slap me for real.

I turned around and opened the door silently hoping that I won't make him notice me, but as always, nothing goes the way I'm planning it to go.

"Don't leave", I heard his deep voice demanding me, I knew he was half drunk. I left the knob and turned around to see the Gretch standing up behind his bed looking at me,"come here".

I sighed in my mind and walked towards him, he really has a Prestige that forces people to respect and fear him, even though when he is  not angry. As for now, he wasnt angry, he was just serious, but I saw that his eyes have softened abit as I came near him.

I stood leaving about two meters between us.

"Nearer", I took a small step closer,"more", I took another step,it was smaller , my heart started beating like crazy and I felt weak, what is he going to do? Am I getting that slap? Poor cheek! Or is he going to tell me what my punishment is going to be cause I've disobeyed him?

He stopped talking as he looked at me signaling with his fingers this time, whenever I take a small step, he'd still signal for me to come closer.

He held the pile of clothes from my hand and tossed it away, I looked at the thrown clothes then at him with a questioning look.

He took a step closer and I was able to smell alcohol with each breath he exhales, we were inches apart, I felt abit weird being that close to him, even though when the cricket incident happened, I almost hugged him.

"I had a bad day today", he started ," the meeting didn't go well as I expected it to be, I was really angry and I spat out my anger at you , I didn't mean it",I'd be lying if I said that my heart didn't beat like crazy when he said so, I mean he's apologizing for me?

"It's fine your majesty", I smiled weakly," but may I tell you that it's not good to spill out your anger on someone", okay shutup Taely right now, that's my problem, I can't see something that I find it wrong and just stay calm, I had to speak," I know that it's not controllable, but what I know is that there are another ways to ease your anger down".

I couldn't tell what did he think about, his expressions were semi blank due to his half drunk personality, but what I knew that he wasn't angry with my words.

"So", he folded his arms,"Tell me the ways", he sniffed.

"I'm not the person that should tell you the ways your majesty, you should know them." , I wasn't scared by what is going to happen next, I was happy spelling out these, and especially that he seemed unbothered, I didn't know if he was just acting unbothered.

"How could I know them?", he forrowed his eyebrows.

"Do what makes you comfortable, if you'd like to read a book then do it, listen to music, write something, sleep, drink, eat, sing, dance or even tell someone what's bothering you, anything that would make you happy.", I was happy with my answer, and I was hoping that he would like it too, or at least not regret the fact that he didnt slap me.

"So you want me to do what makes me happy when I'm angry?", he started tapping his index on his mouth pretending to think as I nodded,"anything?" , he questioned another time , I thought that he didn't see my small nod due to the alcohol.

"Anything", I assured.

"Okay", his shoulders went up and down then he held my hand and smiled ,"sleep with me".

I gulped and felt my cheeks burn, I looked at him amused by his request but he cut me directly,"Please? I just want to cuddle with you."

I unconsciously nodded to him, my brain said no, but the racing heart beats were incharge of my muscles, and nodded instead of me. His smile even widened more when he saw my nod, he pulled me with him on the bed, I was still in my uniform and it wasn't comfortable, I wanted to go change but my mouth was shut and I forgot how to speak.

He was placing the blanket when he saw my uneasiness as I was sitting beside him gazing at the ground fully red.

"Aren't you going to take off the unifrom?", he questioned as he was covering himself with the blanket, "turn around let me unbotten it".

I was wearing a white tight sweater and a tight cotton white pants under my dress so it wasnt embarrassing alot, but the whole idea was embarrassing, having him unbuttoning my dress ,then me in the jumper which is totally the same size of my body, I was praying god that it'd get easier and these feelings would vanish.

I placed the dress on the ground beside my bed and then the Gretch covered me with the blanket. I placed my head on the pillow still praying, he held me by my waist and twisted me around so my back was facing him,and he hugged me as he placed both of his hands around my waist and dug his head in my neck.

"Goodnight Tini",

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜