Act

Kim Woo Bin Age : 29 Alpha, Bisexual, Married, MarkedJungkook's New security head and old friend

Kim Woo Bin
Age : 29
Alpha, Bisexual, Married, Marked
Jungkook's New security head and old friend

Author POV
Jungkook went to base and check everything out. Everything meaning, people's reaction. Jimin's fans were happy for him.

So many comments congratulating him about him finally finding love and happiness. Only if it were real. Everyone of jungkook's allies had congratulated him through gifts. And as for jungkook's enemies, most of them had already started to plan for things they could do to the omega in order to make the alpha surrender. Jungkook knew about every single one of their plans. He wasn't on top by luck. He was alert, attentive and aware of all of their plans. For now everything was fine. Nobody had actually executed the plans yet. Jungkook wasn't too afraid of Jimin's security because he had his trusted men protecting the hospital as if it were a fortress.

As for business, ever since the announcement the revenue form the club had sky rocketed. There was no competition. And this didn't sit well with a certain someone. All because of jimin.

Jungkook's initial intention was to use jimin for the club but it didn't work out and when it did, it cost him a child. Jungkook was beating himself up so much it was a miracle he didn't just jump out of a window to escape the emotional pain.

This certain someone knew all of jungkook's tactics. He had set up a smoke screen for Jungkook so he wouldn't be suspicious. The alpha had something big coming his way and he had no idea.

Despite Yoongi's warning the younger went home that night. He sneaked into his own house to avoid death glares from his hyungs. He wanted to sleep in his own bed for the first time in days. He was exhausted. He put up an Alarm for 5am so he could get up before everyone else and leave.

the next day

TaeHyung had convinced jimin to go to the funeral. Jimin wanted to go. Of course he wanted to go but he didn't want to see Jungkook again. Everytime he saw the elder he can feel all the pain again. And honestly he was tired. He was tired of being in pain.
He wanted to give his daughter a proper goodbye and so he decided to go.

at the funeral

Jimin and TaeHyung reached at Jimin's parents burial ground. The land had a banner that said 'PARK MEMORIAL'. He had gotten this place after his first pay check. It wasn't huge it was just a little piece of land. He used to go there everyday for a year but then he gradually stopped because he got busy with work.

As soon as they reached Jimin's tears fell. He was reminded of his parents and his now dead daughter. His little heart couldn't take it.

TaeHyung got out of the car and went to the other side to take jimin out of the car. The omega was still recovering. He couldn't walk on his own without the pain. TaeHyung picked jimin up and out him in a wheelchair.