Explaination

Ok so guys this book is not based on the typical omegaverse. Ive modified it to my liking. There are still the three types of wolves 

Alpha , Beta , Omega

But their characteristics are different from what you might have read in other books. In the following paras I'll explain characteristics of each of the three wolves. 

ALPHA
•Dominant in nature.
•Their scent is scary and sour. It immediately forces a beta/omega to submit.
•Alpha males can impregnate all three races.
•Their appearance is of a normal human but when they cross the age of 20 they can transform into full-blown wolves whenever they please.
•An alpha is attracted to an omegas pheromones.
•They DO NOT go through ruts but may become violent when they catch a whiff of an omegas pheromones when it's in heat.
•They mark omegas and alphas and also get marked by whoever they mark.
•Alphas cannot engage in sexual activities with anyone other than their mate. Their body will reject it. Till he's marked
•An alpha once marked can be unmarked through procedures that are expensive but not painful.

BETA
•Betas are normal humans with some relation to the wolf bloodline but can't transform into anything.
•They don't have a particular scent.
•A beta can impregnate a beta but not an omega or alpha. Both male and female betas can be pregnant with either a beta male or an alpha male's baby. But can only mate with betas.
•They do not mark their mates (it's like a vocal contract)

OMEGA
•Omegas are the inferior race.
•They are shy and timid. (The ones that aren't are rare) {jimin being one}
•Their pheromones are a mix of sweet and spicy. Spicy when they transform.
•They can get pregnant but can't impregnate •Omegas have the physical appearance of a human but when they pass the age of 20 they can transform into half wolves on their will. (They grow claws, ears, fangs and a tail) but aren't harmful at all even after transformation.    (If they aren't different)     •When they transform they give out really seductive pheromones and might attract alphas around them.                                                             •An omega once marked cannot be unmarked as the law states. Once an omega is marked he/she belongs to its male and must serve them for their whole life. They must mark their mate (willingly or forcefully)
•Omegas are rarely given jobs except for prostitution or stripper jobs. They are sold legally. The law doesn't interfere unless someone's dying.    •If an omega's mate unmarks themselves through the above-mentioned procedure, the omega must remain as the alpha's mistress.                                     •Omegas go into heat once every month and can last from 2-4 days. This is the time when they are most fertile. There are 99.9 % chances of a pregnancy.

—————————————-——————
In general

Marriage rules
Alpha: can marry an alpha, an omega,
Beta : can marry a beta
Omega : can marry an alpha.
•Marriages can't be dissolved. Anybody that is marked can marry but can't divorce and after the marriage none of the races are allowed unmark themselves (no matter who they are)
•Unmarked couples can get married but they can't dissolve the marriage. (Loophole for anybody that wants multiple partners but needs a trophy wife/husband)

Mating rules
Alpha: can mark an omega or alpha and be marked by both as well
Beta : can't mark anyone
Omega : can mark an alpha and can be marked my an alpha.
•Alphas can unmark themselves but omegas can't. •Alphas can mark only 4 omegas in their lifetime.
•Omegas can mark only one alpha in their lifetime.
•All Marks are Behind their necks
•All mated couples must register themselves as soon as it happens. if an unregistered mated couple is found they will be arrested.

Ownership
•An alpha can file ownership papers for an omega only if the omega completely agrees willingly even if they're not marked.
•The difference between being a marked omega and an owned omega is that an owned omega isn't mated with the owner.
•Ownership can be dissolved if both parties agree.
An owner cannot mark its omega until the ownership is dissolved. The owner will get arrested.
(An owned omega can't be marked and a marked omega can't be owned)

There are no rules for sexual activity as per races. Anybody can fuck anybody unless they aren't marked or owned. But marriage and mating rules must be followed strictly. It helps maintain a hierarchy.
_________________________________________

I know it's all very confusing but please please please bear with me. I will make the story as understandable as I can. It's just that I have parts in the story that will play out only if  these rules are present. Please keep reading and whenever you're confused about something just ask. I'll try to respond as soon as I can❤️