Hell

Name: Choi Ah Ra Age : 28 Jungkook's Assistant of 3 years

Name: Choi Ah Ra
Age : 28
Jungkook's Assistant of 3 years.
————————————————————
IN THE CAR AFTER THE MEETING
JIMIN POV
As we were slowly approaching my apartment I cooled down a bit and recalled all that had happened today in the meeting. He insulted me and tried to force me to do something that I didn't want to do and so I slapped him. It's justified right? I don't think I did anything wrong. He had it coming with the way he behaved. Rude piece of shit.

I concluded that I was absolutely right in what I did. "Ok Jimin lets just forget we met him ever". I stepped out of the car and headed home.
I got home and I slept like a baby. I had done nothing wrong and there was no need for me to lay awake all night contemplating about what I had done.

OH ONLY OF HE KNEW WHATS ABOUT TO GO DOWN TOMORROW.
————————————————————
AT JUNGKOOK'S OFFICE
JUNGKOOK POV

I was pacing around my office waiting for yoongi hyung to arrive. I kept thinking about the slap. Everytime I thought of it, my rage worsened. I wanted to ruin him. "Ughhhhhh" I exclaimed in frustration. 'ting' a bell rang in my brain and I knew what I had to do to teach that bitch a lesson. I smirked just thinking of it.

'knock-knock' I asked them to come in. It was yoongi hyung. "What is it kid, you sounded angry on the phone, something happen with you and that jimin boy" yoongi asked as soon as he got in with a worried expression. "Oh a lot happened hyung and that shithead is going to pay for it" I said with a devilish look on my face.

YOONGI POV

"Oh a lot happened hyung" he said with a devilish look in his face, the one which none of us like on him. I didn't know what had gone down but I already felt sorry for the singer boy. "What happened" I asked with a very confused expression. "He slapped is what happened hyung. An omega slapped me. The audacity I tell you" I was shocked at the information I just got. It's after a very long I think that jungkook would've been slapped. The last time that we remember was his father. What happened after that is something none of us wanna revisit.

"He slapped you? Did I hear that right" I asked just to confirm, I could've heard wrong. "You heard me hyung, he slapped me" frustration was all over his face. "What'd you do for him to slap you huh?" I was curious because how big of a thing could it be that that boy slapped jungkook. "I asked him to come to the party, it's important you know, I need someone to bring in the customers there, I can't lose to that bastard jinsoo" he said now even more frustrated than he was before.

"K boy what do you wanna do now" I asked knowing all to well he wanted to do. He wanted to destroy that poor boy. "I will ruin jimin................if he doesn't comply" okay that was unexpected, so if this boy complied jungkook will let him go? I didn't wanna think about him so I just asked him what he wants to which he said "do we have any sort of ties with KJH entertainment" he said seriousness laced on his voice. "um.... KJH entertainment? No I don't think so" I hadn't heard about this company at all. "ok buy it" he said to me and I was confused "buy what?" confusion painted on my face. "Buy KHJ Entertainment right now" he said. "Kid you sure, I mean it's just a slap, handle it under the wraps, buying a company? don't you think that too extensive?" I suggested.