Pup

2 MONTHS LATER.

2 months had passed since the incident. The mansion was mostly quite. Jimin always was either in his room or out for his schedules. Jungkook cancelled the party because he knew Jin would get mad if he forced jimin to attend again. Speaking of Jin, he hadn't said a word to jungkook. The others only talked to him if it was about work. They had stopped having dinner together. Jungkook felt sad and alone. He hated that his hyungs weren't talking to him over a lowly being. He tried talking to Jin but he just ignored him. Jin didn't even steal glances at him. Jin was still furious at Jungkook because he still hadn't apologised to jimin. All the others were to afraid of Jin to go against his word. They were strictly told not to converse with Jungkook if it wasn't for work. They were also angry at him for what he did. SuJin sometimes played with him but it didn't take long for Yoongi to drag him away. Jungkook was a bit guilty towards jimin but not enough to apologise. He thought about faking one to jimin but his ego was just to big and it's not like he ever saw jimin. He was surprised that jimin was still following rules. He always serves meals to jungkook but without making eye contact. He left home only to attend schedules. Jungkook never asked jimin to do anything because he knew it would anger Jin. Honestly he was waiting for jimin to do something so he could beat him up again.

Jimin on the other hand was breaking little by little. Everyday he had to look his rapist in the eye and serve him meals. He was disgusted. Jimin followed all the rules because he didn't want jungkook to come close to him. Sometimes he met Tae at the angency because Tae would show up out of nowhere and would refuse to leave. Jimin knew that if Jungkook found out he'd be in very big trouble but when he was with Tae, he felt sane. Tad distracted him from his thoughts.

Tae is Jimin's best friend and knew something was wrong but he never asked because he wanted to give jimin space. He wanted to wait till jimin came to him on his own.

Like everyday jimin got up early and collected jungkook's breakfast from the kitchen and went up to his room to serve it. Jungkook was in the shower so he quickly put the breakfast on the coffee table and left. He went back to his room and got dressed and opened his phone to check his schedule. Jungkook had removed all contacts from Jimin's phone except for his own, his Assistant's and Mr. Yu's.

He didn't have much to do today. Just dance practice and a recording session. He wasn't feeling well today but didn't wanna be around jungkook so he went anyways.

At the company he went for his recording session first. He had double singing today. Hos voice was strained. The producer asked him to take rest and continue with it tomorrow. During dance practice too, he couldn't focus much, he forgot his choreography and fell a lot. His dance instructor asked him to take rest and that he needs to star working out again as his belly was sticking out a little. Jimin hated to hear that. He's never liked gaining weight. He made sure to ask his assistant to add workout to all his schedules from today onwards.

As he was making his way towards the changing room. "JIMIN-AHHHH!" He heats a very familiar voice call for him from behind. He turned around to see his best friend jumping and running towards him with a big smile on his face. They hardly met lately and Tae misses jimin a lot so he's always happy to get some moments with him.

As he was approaching jimin. His vision started to get blurry. And then he felt himself falling down. And then everything went black....

TH POV

I went to Jimin's agency hoping to run into him. I miss him a lot. I don't have anybody to talk to these days. All I do is work and then come back home and do nothing. At times like these I wish I had a boyfriend. I asked Jimin's assistant where he was and she told me he just went to change so I walked towards the changing rooms and I saw jimin walking in the same direction. I smiled a s wide as I could because I was excited. "JIMIN-AHHHH!" I shouted on top of my voice to get his attention. He turned around and smiled. I started running towards me when suddenly I watched him fall on the floor. I ran faster and crouched down to Jimin.
"Oh god! Jimin wake up. Wake the hell up what's wrong. Open your eyes" I said while slapping his face in attempt of waking him up, but he didn't budge. So I picked him up bridal style and ran to my car, earning confused looks people in the company. I put him in the backseat and drove to the hospital as fast as I could.