Clubs = Nightmare (M)

This chapters includes sexual abuse that could be triggering. Skip the flashback if you're uncomfortable with topics like that. Rape is in no way shape or form acceptable and I do not encourage it.
————————————————————
AUTHOR POV

It's 8:00 pm and Jungkook is eagerly waiting for Yoongi to come in with information about jimin. He can't wait to know about the bitch that had dared to talk him like that. He's pacing around his office impatiently, when he hears the door open and then watches a small man enter with a red file in his hand.

"Yoongi Hyung!!!" he almost screamed. "You got it?" he asked with one arm extending to get the information he'd waited all day to get. "Here" Yoongi said while handing him the file. "Why'd you want it anyway" Yoongi curiously asked. "He's rude!" that's all jungkook said before sitting himself down on his desk and started to open the file. "I'll get going then, my pups been asking for me. You better be home till 10:00 or Jin hyung's not giving you dinner". "Hmmmm" is all jungkook said before Yoongi sighed and walked mumbling "brat" on his way out.

Jungkook opened the file and almost fell short of air when he laid eyes on the said boys picture. maybe he gasped too loud.

He thought to himself how could an alpha be so beautiful and breath taking and small and pretty

He thought to himself how could an alpha be so beautiful and breath taking and small and pretty. Of course the older had assumed that jimin was an alpha because he was famous and made hell lot of money which only alphas do or maybe betas and was awfully rude. He was in awe at how beautiful this boy was. He almost let go of the fact that he's the one who disrespected him but then he turned the page and all admiration for the younger disappeared just like that.

Name : park jimin
Age : 22
occupation : singer
Income : 10 million dollars
Blood type : OMEGA

He didn't bother to read any further because he was so angry. He then proceeded to say out loud "a filthy little omega disrespected me JEON JUNG FUCKING KOOK" he mockingly laughed as he threw the file to the floor almost in disbelief that he'd been disrespected by a fucking disgusting omega. Jungkook has hated omegas for as long as he can remember. "It's a shame I'll have to ruin you with that pretty fucking face of yours Park Jimin" he said with an annoying smug on his face. He picked up his coat and left his office to go back home and think of all the fun things he's gonna do to Jimin. All he could think before knowing anything about jimin was how could a mere singer disrespect him he was annoyed a little but now that he knows that the said boy is an omega he was completely enraged.
——————————————————————-
AT JIMINS APARTMENT IN TGE MORNING
JIMIN POV

"JIMIN-AH!!" I heard someone several and jolted awake only to find Taehyung standing over him. "What the fuck tae..... what's wrong with you why are you screaming at me this early in the morning" I said in an annoyed tone. "Early? EARLY? It's 11 in the morning you freak. Manager Yu has been calling you non-stop for the past hour and you haven't picked up. Get your ass up and go to work before he whoops your ass." Tae informer me.
"SHITTT!!" I ran to the bathroom go clean up and leave as soon as I could.