N I N E T E E N

~~~- Fallon's P

~~~
- Fallon's P.O.V -
- February 14th 2020 -

I stood looking at myself in the mirror of our walk-in wardrobe, I was wearing a dress, something that was very rare and only happened on special occasions.

Today was valentines day and Daniel had planned everything out, he wasn't even telling me where we were going or what was going to happen today.

All he told me was to put this dress on and then meet him downstairs.

Christina had helped me with my hair before she was rushed off by Corbyn to go on their date, how cute.

Gabbie and Jack had also gone out and had asked Jack's mom if she could watch Lavender for the night.

I finished putting my shoes on and quickly walked down the stairs seeing Daniel smiling as he held something in his hands for me.

"Wow, you look beautiful." ~Daniel.

I smiled as he opened the small box, a beautiful little ring placed inside of it.

"Happy valentines day baby, I love you so much and when I saw this the other day while I was out with Zach it reminded me of you, beautiful, so I decided to get you it for this special day." ~Daniel smiled.

I blushed as he took my hand and slipped it onto one of my fingers.

I stood admiring the ring as he took my other hand, walking me to the new car he had bought a few days ago.

There was a huge bow on the front of it as I smiled at it.

Like the man he was, he held the door open for me and helped me into the car, making sure my dress wouldn't get stuck in the door.

He quickly ran to the other side of the car, getting in the driver's seat, closing the door behind him.

~~~