E L E V E N

~~~- Fallon's P

~~~
- Fallon's P.O.V -
- November 17th 2019 -

Three months since the incident with my dad, how time flies by so fast, it's amazing and scary.

Kieran was now five months pregnant and we found out she was having a little girl. 

When we told Jonah, he couldn't believe his first born would be a little girl. 

He didn't stop talking to Kieran's stomach calling her his little princess in waiting. 

Daniel kept asking me to meet his parents so tomorrow we are heading to the airport to meet his family. 

"I'm nervous for tomorrow baby." ~I looked at him. 

"You don't need to be nervous babe, my parents are going to love you, I already know they will." ~Daniel smiled. 

I nodded and smiled as Zach ran into my room smiling and laughing. 

"Come on, we have our swimming date and we can't miss it, who's recording it for content?" ~Zach asked. 

"No one is, cameras and water don't mix at all Zach." ~I laughed. 

"We could take the go pros, and if I recall you three girls are really good at surfing or something right?" ~Daniel smiled. 

"Yes we are, we go to Hawaii every year and we always go surfing. It's where I get a lot of my vlogging content from actually." ~I smiled. 

"Alright, I heard go pros, the beach and also content, so let's go people!" ~Kelsey laughed. 

The three of us nodded and headed downstairs, we each had a bag with our swimming stuff in.

Daniel already has some trunks on under his clothes so all he had to do was take his clothes off and he would be ready to swim.