T W E L V E

~~~- Fallon's P

~~~
- Fallon's P.O.V -
- November 18th 2019 -

We had just landed in Vancouver, Washington and I could feel the nervousness growing inside of me.

"Baby, you looked stressed out, just calm down okay. If I love you then they will have to love you!" ~Daniel.

"Are you sure? I feel like I'm going to make a fool of myself!" ~I sighed.

"Just be yourself, they'll see the reason why I fell for you." ~Daniel.

I nodded as he pecked my lips and helped me get my bags into the back of the Uber.

We sat in the back as we drove past some amazing places, Daniel pointed out places he went as a child and I smiled, listening to his past.

He must have had an amazing childhood, growing up with a loving family and not having to worry about what's going to happen the next day.

We soon pulled up outside his house and he smiled, helping me out of the car as we grabbed our bags from the back.

"Mommy!" ~Daniel squealed as he ran to the front door.

I continued grabbing my bags and headed up to his front door as Daniel stood hugging his mom.

I smiled at him as I'm guessing his dad joined us outside.

"Oh, is this the girl you wouldn't stop telling us about? She is even more beautiful in person, I'm Jeff." ~Jeff.

"I'm Fallon." ~I smiled.

The next thing I knew he was pulling me into a hug, I hugged him back before Daniel's mom greeted herself.

"I'm Keri, Daniel's mom." ~Keri.

"I'm Fallon, it's great to finally meet you." ~I smiled.

She too hugged me and I hugged her back before Daniel groaned behind me.

"Can we stop being so formal, let's go bowling." ~Daniel smiled.

We nodded in agreement before Keri quickly headed inside, coming back down with a young girl and boy.

I smiled at them as we got into the Uber that waited outside our house, Daniel must have already planned something with him because we set off the second we were all in the car.

It was a seven-seater car so we all had room to sit where we wanted and no one was cramped.

I sat in the back with Daniel and his brother while his sister and parents sat on the row in front of us.