T E N

~~~- Fallon's P

~~~
- Fallon's P.O.V -
- August 21st 2019 -

"Baby, can we cuddle." ~I heard Jonah downstairs.

"Okay, fine but only for a while, I have a hospital appointment for the baby soon!" ~Kieran. 

I smiled at Daniel who was laid asleep next to me.

I played with his blonde hair as he rolled over, a small smile on his tired face. 

I placed a soft kiss to his lips as he opened his eyes. 

I felt him warily kiss back before I pulled away and continued playing with his hair for a while.

"How did you sleep, my angel?" ~Daniel asked, his voice husky.

"I slept good, and by the sounds of your voice, so did you." ~I smiled. 

He quietly laughed as I kissed his cheek and headed to my bathroom, taking a quick shower and changing afterwards.  

Daniel took a shower after me so I waited on my bed until he had finished. 

When he walked out I smiled at him and he returned the smile, showing his tooth gap. 

"There's that adorable smile." ~I giggled. 

"And there is that adorable giggle that sounds like music to my ears." ~Daniel smiled again.

I smiled and pushed him slightly but he wrapped himself around me and pushed us back onto the bed. 

Daniel laughed and we stayed there for a while until I decided to get some editing done. 

"Come on, you can come to my editing room and watch me edit my arse off on this new video." ~Fallon. 

"Anything that involves me watching my girl do something." ~Daniel.  

I smiled and took his hand, pulling him to the editing room and sitting him on my desk chair.

He grabbed my waist and sat me down on his lap, he rested his head on my shoulder as I turned my laptop on ready to edit. 

~~~

After editing my ass off for three hours I finally finished and decided to show Daniel the final product. 

"It looks, great baby." ~He smiled and kissed my cheek. 

"Thank you." ~I smiled. 

"FALLON, SOMEONE IS AT THE DOOR FOR YOU!" ~Kelsey. 

I sighed and pulled Daniel down the stairs, I opened the door and Daniel stood behind it. 

"How can I help- DAD?!" ~I was confused. 

"Hi there, mom killer." ~Dad. 

He began stepping into the house and I grabbed Daniel's hand tightly as Kieran came up behind me with Jonah. 

"Who's this then?" ~Kieran asked. 

"My dad." ~I gulped. 

Kieran stared at me blankly before looking at my dad, a smug expression plastered on his face. 

"How do you feel, being the reason your mom died! Turning off her life support machine!" ~Dad. 

"Mom had cancer, you can't make someone have cancer and she was never on life support, she wanted to die naturally!" ~I raised my voice.

"DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!" ~He stepped closer and pushed me aside. 

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE! AND TRUST ME I WILL DO IT IN A HEARTBEAT!" ~I yelled. 

"Do it." ~Dad. 

I grabbed my phone as fast as I could and called 911, explaining the situation as fast as I could. 

My dad didn't believe me so he just laughed and kept staring at me. 

After a few minutes, the cops arrived and the look on my dad's face was priceless. 

As the cops walked in, I began remembering back to when I was 9 years old and the car accident all over again. 

"OH! And remember how you faked an illness and crashed the car on the highway just so you could kill my, two little brothers! YOU MURDERER!" ~I yelled. 

The cops looked at me then cuffed my dad, dragging him to the back of the car, showing no mercy at all. 

~~~

I finished talking with the police as they headed back to the station, taking my dad with them. 

I looked at Daniel, annoyed that my dad had the audacity to fly from Kansas to La just to do something like that to me. 

Maybe the media should pick up on that for a change. 

"I've never seen you as pissed off and happy at the same time." ~Kieran laughed. 

I giggled as she hugged me tightly, I felt her small bump pressing against my stomach. 

"You better take good care of her Jonah! I'm warning you." ~I pointed at him. 

"I find out what we're having next month! I'm so excited, I'm taking Fallon with me because she's my best friend, and I want you there when I give birth!" ~Kieran. 

I smiled, feeling proud that she was taking me and not Jonah when she finds out what gender her baby is.

I was also happy she wanted me there when she finally has this baby.

~~~
KelseyMills718
happyholland