T H R E E

Fallon's Clothes

- Fallon's P.O.V -
- June 3rd 2019 -

I sat up in my bed, looking around my dark bedroom, I didn't know what time it was not like I really cared either.

I walked over to my curtains and threw them open, the sunlight hitting my face.

I opened my windows because it was rather stuffy in my bedroom.

I was still a little annoyed at my dad but the media was now annoying me more.

It always had to get into your business and that really sucked, it's like your whole world belongs to them.

It's pathetic.

I headed into my bathroom and took a quick shower, changing into my clothes and tying my hair into a neat bun.

I applied my usual natural makeup before heading downstairs.

I saw Jonah and Kieran watch Netflix, snuggled up like they were yesterday, they were cute.

"Morning guys." ~I smiled.

"Morning Fallon! Also, I know your next question. The heels are in my bedroom." ~Kieran.

"Thanks, Kieran, you two have a good day, I'm heading out to take some photos." ~Fallon.

"Okay, have fun, and stay safe." ~Kieran.

Jonah smiled at me and I returned the smile, heading to her room and grabbing my heels.

I slipped them on before grabbing my stuff and racing out the front door.

I opened the door and without looking where I was going ran into someone on the drive.

"Oh my, I am so sorry, are you okay?" ~He asked panicked.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine, I just wasn't looking where I was going, are you okay?" ~I asked him.

He nodded and just as I looked at him properly I looked straight at his gorgeous blue eyes.

I felt lost, that was before he managed to snap me back into reality.

"This is where Jonah Marais is right, or am I at the wrong house?" ~He asked.

"Yeah, he's inside cuddling his girlfriend Kieran." ~I smiled. 

"Oh, I really don't want to be a third wheel to them, that is going to suck." ~He sighed.