E I G H T E E N

~~~- Fallon's P

~~~
- Fallon's P.O.V -
- January 30th 2020 -

"Hey, look at me." ~Jonah. 

I looked at him as Kieran laid asleep, her head on his lap as he played with her hair. 

"What?" ~I asked quietly. 

"Go talk to him, if he was the one who started arguing then confront him, ask him why he did what he did." ~Jonah. 

"He thinks I cheated on him Jonah, do you really think he would just talk to me?" ~I muttered. 

"No, but until he realises his mistakes you need to try and talk to him, show him that you are the better person. Kieran and I fight all the time, but I still love her. It just takes courage, ask him about it please?" ~Jonah. 

"Okay, but if I storm out it's because he's pissed me off." ~I told him. 

Jonah nodded as I stood up, walking up the stairs and opening the door to my bedroom, seeing Daniel sat on the edge of our bed. 

He sighed when he saw me and sat on the window ledge, looking down onto the front garden. 

"Look, I know you probably don't want to talk to me after you accused me of cheating on you but did you even read the messages that I was sending back to those boys?" ~I asked stepping closer to him. 

He ignored me, and continued looking out of the window, not even making a glimpse of eye contact with me. 

"Listen to me Daniel you are being childish, I'm trying to talk to you, ask you a simple question. Do you want to know what I said back to them?" ~I asked again. 

He looked at me as I saw tears filling in his eyes, the guilt built up inside of me, now I was being the monster, attacking him for no reason at all. 

He nodded and turned his head away once again. 

"I read the messages you sent back, I feel like such an idiot. I didn't think you would want to talk to me again. I'm so stupid and I don't deserve you. How could I ever think that you would cheat on me?" ~Daniel. 

I sat down opposite him and cupped his face with my hands.

He looked at me as I wiped a tear away with my thumb. 

"How could I ever stop talking to you, you've made me so much happier just being with you, I've been distant because recently I've been really unhappy, my mom had died this month and it's a really hard time for me. I didn't want to hurt you by being really moody and unhappy. I'm surprised you've never heard me crying on a night." ~I sighed. 

"You've been crying on a night? Why did you never wake me up? I would have held you so tight and tried calming you down." ~Daniel. 

"I didn't want to bother you, and with your job, you always seem so tired from travelling so much and from working all the time. I just wanted to see you happy and well rested." ~Fallon. 

"Okay, but promise me that the next time you are crying during the night you wake me up and let me help you, okay?" ~Daniel. 

I nodded as he pulled me into a tight hug, kissing the side of my head as I rested my body against his chest. 

We spent most of the day looking out of the window watching Kelsey, Zach and Jack running around while Gabbie played with Lavender in the garden. 

~~~

It had been around three hours and we still hadn't moved from the window ledge, Daniel had been playing with my hair for a while and I was feeling really relaxed from it. 

I looked over at Daniel and smiled, kissing his cheek as he looked at me and smiled. 

"Shall we see if Jonah and Kieran want to go somewhere?" ~Daniel asked. 

"Sure, but don't make it too far, I'm getting tired." ~I told him. 

"Shall I ask to see if they want to come to the store?" ~Daniel. 

"Yeah sure." ~I smiled. 

He nodded and carried me downstairs as he asked Jonah and Kieran if they wanted to come with us. 

They agreed to come and we all got into the car. 

We all sat singing and laughing as Daniel drove my car to the store. 

I was getting really tired but the loud music was keeping me awake. 

We eventually arrived at the store and I sat in the cart as Daniel pushed me around. 

Jonah pushed Kieran around as we raced around the store, Daniel slid into one of the shelves and knocked some things off. 

He quickly picked them up as I began falling asleep in the cart. 

"Sleep tight baby girl." ~He smiled and I felt him place a gentle kiss on my head. 

Best boyfriend ever, not even kidding, he was the best of the best.

~~~
KelseyMills718
happyholland