O N E

Fallon's Clothes

~~~Kieran's Clothes

~~~
Kieran's Clothes

~~~Kelsey's Clothes

~~~
Kelsey's Clothes

~~~Kelsey's Clothes

~~~
- Fallon's P.O.V -
- June 1st 2019 -

Life can be hard sometimes, very hard. At just the age of 10, I lost my mom to cancer, a disgusting disease.

I would never forgive my dad for what he did to me afterwards, he blamed me for her death.

He put me in therapy sessions, pulled me out of school and abused me until I left for La.

But, he still manages to ruin my life. See having 12 million subscribers on my Youtube channel things didn't go well with the media.

My dad posted an angry message on his Instagram towards me and the media exploded.

Of course, my subscribers stuck with me after I had told them the story of my past on a video.

I hated my dad with a passion and I wanted my mom back so bad but I knew she would never come back, ever.

"Hey, I'm finally back." ~Kelsey.

I smiled weakly at her as Kieran followed closely behind her through the front door.

"Are you okay, why are you crying?" ~Kieran asked, panicked.

"No reason, I'm fine, honestly." ~I lied.

"Okay, we are not stupid, is this about your dad again?" ~Kelsey asked, sitting me on my bed with them both.

I nodded and let a few more tears slip down my makeup rewind face, my mascara smudged, my foundation washed away.

I was a mess, and have been ever since that stupid Instagram post, why did this happen to me?

"Look at me, we are going to run you a long bath with bubbles you are going to relax, wipe off all that makeup then we are going to have a movie night with lots of snacks okay?" ~Kieran.

"Sounds like fun." ~I muttered, dating my eyes.

The girls cheered as they ran to start my bubble bath, Kelsey headed back to the shops to buy more snacks and candy for us all.

Kieran wiped my makeup off then pulled me to the bathroom before leaving me to do my own thing.

These girls were so supportive of everything in each other lives. If one of us was sad it was the other two's time to help them.

It was how we worked in the house, teamwork and a bit of happiness from at least one person was all it took.

~~~

I had been in the bath maybe an hour until Kieran came to check on me, a smile beaming from her face.

"You alright, are you ready to get out now?" ~She asked.

I nodded and she left as I got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around my naked body, draining the water from the bath.

I pulled on the pyjamas from the counter space and tied my hair into a messy bun before joining back up with the girls.

They had turned Netflix on and had pulled out some blankets for us all to share.

The coffee table was covered with all kinds of drinks and candy and snacks, the things these idiots do.

I sat in the middle of them both as Kieran pushed a bottle of Pepsi Max in my face. 

I took it from her hands and took a sip of the fizzy drink before eating some popcorn from the bowl on Kelsey's lap.

She smiled over at me as I covered myself with the blanket, Kieran scanned through the films before finally choosing one; Angus thongs and perfect snogging.

Confused at what we were watching, I glanced over at Kieran who seemed to be enjoying herself. 

I'll just leave her to it, after all her happiness is better than what mine could ever be anymore, and I don't want to ruin it for her. 

She had one of the best lives you could ever live, she had rich parents that did a lot for her, apart from her career, she had a boyfriend called Jonah Marais.

I knew nothing about Jonah, all I knew was that he was in a band with Kelsey's boyfriend Zach Herron.

I didn't know much about the band, and I had never met either of the boys. 

It was strange that I had never met them but every time they were over at our house I was either out or on holiday with some of my other friends. 

I sighed and got out of the blankets, both of the girls looking at me as I walked to my bedroom, closing and locking the door behind me. 

I wasn't really in the mood for a movie night, at this point I would rather just sleep or cry, either one would be fine right now. 

"Fuck you, dad, fuck the stupid life that you had to give me, blaming me for moms death. I wish you would die already." ~I sighed. 

I broke down into tears and flopped onto my bed, burying my face into my pillows and crawling under the covers of my cool bed. 

Maybe when I wake up, everything will be better and nothing will hurt anymore, maybe I will wake up and I'll be dead, maybe I'll wake up and everything in my past will be a dream. 

~~~
KelseyMills718
happyholland