T H I R T E E N

~~~- Daniel's P

~~~
- Daniel's P.O.V -
- November 23rd 2019 -

It was mine and Fallon's final day in Vancouver. We had been having an amazing week and we're going to the airport again later tonight.

At the moment Fallon was in my bathroom getting ready to head out with me and Anna.

"Baby, are you almost ready?" ~I asked, quietly knocking on the door.

"Yep, I'm just doing my makeup." ~She called back.

I nodded and sat back on my bed waiting for her to finish up.

When she was done she walked out and damn, she looked amazing. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"How do I look?" ~Fallon.

"Like an angel, my angel." ~Daniel.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around my waist, kissing me softly.

"It's a good job I packed these jeans because it is cold outside." ~Fallon.

I giggled and nodded, looking out of my window before heading downstairs with her.

I saw my mom in the kitchen getting herself a drink so I headed over to her, leaving Fallon with Anna and my dad.

Christian had come back for a few days and he got on really well with Fallon!

"Hey mom, can we talk?" ~I asked.

"Of course Daniel, what's up?" ~Mom.

"Do you and dad like Fallon?" ~Daniel.

She placed her drink down and smiled at me, nodding her head softly.

"She's everything I've wanted you to be with, she's generous, helpful, she declined the money that you offered to give her for today which you know what that means." ~Mom.

"She isn't a gold digger, she's my everything. Life with her is even better than it was before. I feel happier just seeing her, I'm glad she ran into me all those months ago." ~I smiled.

"She's perfect for you, and I really do like her. She's had all those bad things happen in her past and now she's made an amazing living for herself. She's independent and I hope you two stay together. She needs you as much as you need her." ~Mom.

I hugged her tightly and she rubbed my back gently. I kissed her cheek before walking off to the two girls.

They looked at me and smiled as I nodded at them, signalling that we could now go.

We got into my car, Anna sat in the back while Fallon sat next to me smiling.

We were only going to the mall but I was also being forced by Anna to buy Fallon a dress for a date tonight with the rest of the family.

My mom, dad, Tyler and Anna were going and I was, of course, bringing Fallon with me, as they told me to. 

"Okay, you two girls go have fun, I am going to be over at some other shop, I'll meet you back at the car when we're all done okay?" ~I told them. 

"Yep, see you in a bit baby." ~Fallon smiled. 

I pulled her into a quick kiss before Anna pulled her over to a nail salon like they had been talking about earlier. 

I was slightly nervous, I felt like the dress I would end up getting Fallon would be terrible and she won't like it, but hopefully, she does. 

I headed over to a dress store and began searching, looking for the perfect one for her to wear tonight.

"Can I help you today sir? ~A worker asked. 

"Yeah, I'm looking for a dress to impress my girlfriend, we are going out with my family tonight and I want to buy her the best dress." ~Daniel. 

"Do you have any pictures of your girlfriend then maybe we can go from there?" ~Worker. 

I nodded and showed her a picture of Fallon from the first time we ever hung out on the cliff near her old house before everyone had moved to the new house. 

The woman lead me over to some dress and I stood admiring them all, my eyes drew to a beautiful one. 

"I see you're looking at this one over here, I can get it down so you can have a better look at it." ~Worker. 

"That would be amazing, thank you." ~Daniel.

She ran off to go grab something as I stood looking through my phone, making sure it wasn't too late. 

The woman came back with a pole as she pulled the dress down and held it out in front of me. 

I smiled, looking at the dress, all of it was beautiful. I knew this would be the dress I was going to get for her. 

"I'll take it, I already know she will love it." ~Daniel. 

The woman nodded and lead me to the checkout, I paid for the dress, it was expensive but Fallon was worth it, she was worth every bit of money I spent on her. 

I took the dress in the bag and rushed back to the car, hoping the girls weren't back yet and thankfully they weren't. 

I placed the dress in the trunk just as the girls got back to the car. 

"Hey ladies, show me the nails!" ~I smiled, getting into the car. 

They held their hands out and I nodded, the nails were beautiful. 

They told me about this woman in the nail salon that was getting angry because a worker had dropped a jewel on the table and still put it on her nails. 

We arrived back home and Fallon decided to take a shower before getting dressed. 

I found some heels that matched the dress and laid them out on my bed before using Tyler's shower and changing myself. 

I really hoped that she would like the dress. 

~~~
KelseyMills718
happyholland