F O U R T E E N

~~~- Fallon's P

~~~
- Fallon's P.O.V -
- November 23rd 2019 -

I had just gotten out of the shower and finished drying my hair when I saw a dress on Daniel's bed with a small note attached to it.

'Please wear this tonight, it took a while to pick out and I think it would look stunning on you.'

I smiled and slipped the dress on along with the heels, I curled my hair as Anna walked in and smiled widely at me. 

She had a purple dress on and she looked really good in it. 

"Wow, that dress looks amazing on you." ~I smiled. 

"That one looks even better on you, you might want to talk to your boyfriend about it too." ~She winked at me then took my hand, leading me to the rest of her family. 

When I saw Daniel in a suit I almost dropped dead in front of them all. 

Damn, he was cute. Drop dead gorgeous, especially with that little tooth gap. 

"Wow, that dress really does look amazing on you." ~He smiled. 

"Thanks, baby and this suit looks amazing on you." ~I smiled. 

I saw a small blush appearing on his cheeks as I kissed his cheek. 

~~~

After a while we were seated at a table in a restaurant, having a great meal. 

We laughed and talked among each other, having a great conversation. 

Keri and I kept making fun of the three boys for loosing while Anna stared off into the distance, her eyes fixed on someone in the corner of the room. 

"Anna, what you looking at sweetie?" ~Jeff asked as the whole table looked at her. 

"There's a guy sat over there and he keeps staring at Fallon and it's putting me off." ~Anna replied. 

I felt Daniel's hand grip my thigh hard as I looked at him. 

"What are you doing?" ~I whispered to him. 

"You are mine and mine only." ~Daniel whispered back. 

I looked into his eyes before I noticed the guy stood by our table, my fucking ex-boyfriend. 

I gulped and met eyes with his as he rested his hands on the end of the table. 

"Hey Fallon, how's your dad doing? Are you still happy with him hurting you every day of your life?" ~He asked. 

I hadn't told Daniel's family anything about what my dad was like so this was the most embarrassing thing in the world. 

"I don't live with my dad anymore, I haven't for almost four years and do NOT do this here or right now!" ~I answered. 

Daniel's grip tightened more so I slapped his hand, causing him to let go. 

"And what about your mom, is she you know dead or is your dad that creepy that he dug her body up and sleeps with her every night?" ~He asked again.

"THAT'S IT!" ~Daniel. 

Everything afterwards happened so fast.

The next thing I knew Daniel and my ex was on the floor, punching each other. 

I sat there oblivious, not knowing what to do. 

I just sat there confused, why was my ex even here, he lived in Kansas, or he did. 

What if he moved houses? That would be so bad. 

It finally hit me that my ex-boyfriend and boyfriend were fighting. 

I grabbed Daniel's arm and tried pulling him back but he pushed me off and slammed his fist into the side of Luke's face. 

"DANIEL STOP IT!" ~Keri. 

He even ignored his mom, we all tried getting him off until he finally listened and backed away from Luke. 

Daniel gripped my hand harshly and dragged me out of the restaurant. 

I tried pulling my hand out of his grip but it didn't work and it just hurt more. 

"DANIEL! Get off, you're hurting me." ~I yelled at him. 

He stopped and looked at me, letting go of my wrist as I looked at the red skin. 

Anna came up behind me and saw my wrist, leading me to the Uber as Daniel talked to his parents about what happened. 

The Uber drove Tyler, Anna and I back to the house leaving the others to get another Uber back home. 

"You go get undressed, I'll get you some ice for your wrist and then you can go to sleep okay?" ~Anna. 

I nodded and got undressed, putting Daniel's 'Guns 'n' Roses' top on along with some of my sleeping shorts. 

I got into Daniel's bed looking at my wrist as Tyler walked into the room with some ice. 

"The others just got back so Anna told me to give this to you, are you alright now?" ~Tyler asked and I nodded. 

"I'll be fine, it just confused me that my ex was here and Daniel was fighting him and stuff, I'll be fine though after some sleep." ~I smiled. 

"Good, I will leave you with this, have a good sleep, Fallon." ~Tyler. 

"You too Tyler." ~Fallon. 

~~~
KelseyMills718
happyholland

Special thanks to happyholland for helping me with this chapter, go follow her and read her books.