Chapter 9: New Look,New Sound

-Three Weeks Later-

Marissa had her hair dresser get her some new blonde extensions that she could put in her hair. When they are in it looks like she got chunky highlights over her red hair after she put them up she went to the mall and picked up some new make up and got her nails done. 

Meanwhile Bucky and his band were at his rehearsal space practicing for their fall preview show that night at the Blue Note

Meanwhile Bucky and his band were at his rehearsal space practicing for their fall preview show that night at the Blue Note. Bucky had noticed in the last three weeks that at his shows Marissa hadn't shown up so he was hoping to see her that night. Even though he's starting to put the pieces together that Rosalie and Marissa are the same person. 

After Marissa got all of her stuff done she went to her rehearsal at Micah's place she put together a new set list and they had been practicing the last three weeks revamping their sound. Around 4 she started to get ready in a new outfit and put her extensions in and did her make up. She walked out of Micah's bathroom.

"Whoa..talk about a new look." Micah said 

"Thanks." she said as she put her stuff in her car. 

They loaded up their cars she lit up a joint and started to head to the Blue Note

They loaded up their cars she lit up a joint and started to head to the Blue Note. All the bands were pulling in. The guys of her band carried all the stuff while she and Cassie went inside started the drinks and a exctasy pill. Then the boys joined them everyone was gathered in the front room when they all heard the DJ stop the music. 

"Welcome everyone tonight is our fall preview those of that are new. What we do is we have local bands that perform for us and every year in September we host what we call a fall preview where all night they show us what to look forward to for the upcoming season here at the Blue Note. So sit back enjoy your drinks and the show." the DJ said 

Three hours later was Steel Rose's turn Marissa walked up with her drink and started the show with "Most Girls" by Pink. Bucky looked up when he heard the band name and Natasha said "Damn talk about a new sound and look." 

She and Aaron had been fighting again cause she bailed on another party to do the show. So she wasn't in the best mood that night she was already on her 4th drink by the time it was their turn. Then she went into "Control" By Halsey as she did a shot of patron. 

She started up "The RIght Kind of Wrong" by Leann Rhimes which had all the girls on their feet singing and dancing as she played her guitar and sang the song. Wanda was singing along as she sat in Clint's lap as she sang to him. 

She started to play "Gasoline' By Halsey then she started to sing. She hopped off the stage with the mic in her hand and Sean the bartender moved glasses and helped her up on the bar. She closed out her show after a few more songs with "Save You" by Kelly Clarkson by on the stage as she had a drink in her hand. 

After their show the DJ said "Whiskey and Roses." 

Bucky started the show with "Behind Those Eyes" By Three Doors Down as she went to get another drink as she sat up on the bar. Then they went into "Not Strong Enough." By Apopclyptica. After that song was over he started up "Poison' By Alice Cooper.  Then they closed out the show with "Waiting For Superman" by Daughtry. 

Once they were done he found her at the bar and boxed her in "You haven't been to any of my shows where have you been? Surely I didn't piss you off with what I said.." he said 

"I just wanted to focus on our new sound sorry to burst your bubble." she said 

He turned her around "You are pissed.." he said 

"Go home with your favorite girls to go home with ..the servers James and leave me alone. You don't know me and like you said we all have our reasons for doing what we do. " she said as she was about to walk away. 

"And what about the boyfriend.." he said 

"He doesn't give two shits about me I'm just arm candy." she said as she walked away then she disappearred. 

The following weekend Bucky and his band had a show which she went to with Cassie cause they were bored. Bucky seen her and looked away then he started to play an original song. 

"She's got the saddest blue eyes where she keeps her secrets, secrets that I long to know . Of all the things I want to know , the one thing I want to know is who could hurt her. Hurt her so bad that she is hiding from love. "  

"She don't want anything more than a one night stand just let go of the pain for a little awhile. She drowns it with burn of tequila and cigarettes cause she would rather hide from the world. 

"Let me in darlin, let me see the pain behind those blue eyes those blue eyes that hide the pain you don't want anyone to know, Let me in to take it all away let me see the real you the girl that has such a beautiful smile. Let me see all the scars and hurt on your heart . " 

 Marissa swallowed hard and said "Cassie I'm not feeling well so I'm gonna go." and she left before he finished the song.