Chapter 7: Running Late..

It was the third week of junior year the night before Steel Rose had a show. Three hours away she drank a shit ton of tequila smoked weed took some x and some how her and the rest of the band made it back in one piece. She woke up in Micah's bed to her phone alarm going off and it had been going off for an hour. 

"Oh shit.." she whispered. 

She quickly pulled on her clothes not thinking about anything other than she was late for school. She got to her car and looked in the mirror "Oh fuck me.." she whispered then she drove home crossing her fingers that her parents weren't home. She got changed and took out her extensions and washed her face. 

She got to school not thinking about anyone seeing her till she heard a motorcycle as she was getting out of her jeep

She got to school not thinking about anyone seeing her till she heard a motorcycle as she was getting out of her jeep. She started to make her way up the parking lot when he seen her "Oh dear god..she has tattoos." he said when he saw her back tattoo. 

Then he seen her at her locker and he saw her wrist tattoo. "No surely to god she's not the girl I've been seeing at the bars performing" he thought to himself. 

She didn't have the blonde in her hair and her make up was light. He shook his head as to shake the thought out of his head. But as the day went on he watched her trying to see if at any time she showed any charactieristics of the girl he sees on stage. It wasn't uncommon for Bucky to stare at her so nobody thought it was weird. 

As he watched he remembered their one and only conversation "He's my fuck buddy.. I have a boyfriend but he has other interests like sports." rang in his head. 

He watched at lunch as Aaron talked to the guys about the upcoming football as she sat there bored out of her mind playing with her food. "hey baby you alright.." Aaron said as he kissed her "oh yeah I'm fine just tired..I over slept and I'm still a little tired." she said then she threw away her tray and went outside to smoke a cigarette. 

When she came back in Aaron said "Baby I thought you were going to quit.." 

"I know but I just have a lot going on it eases my stress." she said 

"Okay well this Saturday is Mason's birthday party we are going.." he said 

"Um you are.. I have something to do on Saturday." she said 

"You love parties.. why don't you want to go." he said 

"I have something planned I'm sorry." she said and left. 

That Friday night she cheered at the game with him watching her every move. After the game was over she went to light up when she heard his bike leave. She went home cause Aaron said she wasn't to come to his party if she was going to be a bitch.