Jungkook

You were at the field, alone. Sitting under a shady tree and listened to your favorite music playlist. As you usually do, you were skipping class. As you thought chemistry was boring as heck.

Well, not the subject, the teacher is. You laid down on the grass, looking up at the blue sky. You could see some shapes of clouds. While you were listening to your songs, suddenly your leftside of the earphone was being pulled.

You turned around and sat up, shocked to see the bad boy of school, Jungkook laid down beside you with your earphone he's wearing.  You looked at him, a little bit pissed.

"What are you doing?" You asked, still sitting up.

"Skipping." He simply said as he kept his eyes closed. "Now lay down, I can't even keep this in place." You scoffed a little, laying down beside him. You had your head resting on your left arm.

"Meomchun sigan sok
Jamdeun neoreul chajaga
Amuri magado
Gyeolguk neoui gyeotin geol
Gilgo gin yeohaengeul kkeutnae
Ijen doraga
Neoraneun jibeuro
Jigeum dasi
Way back home. "

"Way Back Home?" He asked, making you opened you eyes a bit. You nodded, earning a smile from him. Tears started to form on your eyes a little from the sunlight.

Both of you started to hum to the song and fell asleep together. And ever since that day, you guys became close to each other.

Yup, short one I know. I just got this idea yesterday and didn't really know how to make it more longer so yeah.