Yoongi

As your brother

Min Y/N. That's your name. And sure enough, Min Yoongi is your brother. But somehow, you guys hate each other's guts. If you're asking why, that is because people only look at him. They act as if you're a trash or you don't exist.

Everyone is the same. Teachers, friends, even your parents loved him more than you.

……………………………………………………

You woke up due to the sound of your alarm. And Yoongi knocked on your door. Again. "Gosh, Y/N. Can't you wake up early for at least once?!"

"I'm already up!" You said annoyed. You grabbed your towel and had a quick shower. While you were wearing your uniform, Yoongi knocked on your door again. But this time it's a bit harder and louder.

"I'm gonna be late for my basketball practice!" He shouted.

"Oh, fuck that basketball and shut the fuck up!" You answered back. You grabbed your phone and earphones, quickly shoved it in your bag. When you opened the door, a furious figure staring at you. Of course it was your brother. You pushed him away and went to the kitchen.

As you were trying to enjoy your breakfast, your mom came and asked, "What did you said to brother?!"

Here we go again. You rolled your eyes and ignored her.

"Excuse me, young lady! I'm talking to you here."

"I just said that if he really wants to go to his basketball practice, he can just go by himself. I can always walk to school with Miyeon."

"What if he gets kidnap?!"

Oh, what kind of a stupid question is that?

"I'm pretty sure he's big enough to take care of himself. He's 17 not 7 months."

As those words escaped from your mouth, she slapped you hard. But you get used to it. You've been slapped by your parents a lot of time.

You stood up, grabbing your bag and smiled at your mom. "Bye, mom."

She just make the hmph noise and went to the living room. Her favorite morning drama.

You opened the door after wearing your shoes and surprised to see Yoongi was outside. "I thought you have a basketball practice."

He just sighed and walked without even answering your question. You shrugged it off and walked behind him.

………………………………………………………

When you guys arrived at your school, both of you parted ways. Yoongi went to his friends while you went straight to your class. As you opened the door, you saw everyone was looking at you. Especially girls. You already used to it but this was a different kind of look. It was like everyone was waiting for you.

Well, apparently there was someone waited for you. It was Eunji, Yoongi's ex girlfriend. "What do you want?"

"I just wanted to see my sister-in-law. Is that wrong?" You grinned hearing the sister-in-law word.

Does she really think she can marry my brother? Girl, we're in high school and high school love don't work.

"Get out. Class is starting soon, Eunji." You said, smirking. She looked pissed off as you don't call her unnie.

"You lil piece of sh-" Before she could end her sentence, the bell rang. You raised your eyebrow at her and she groaned, getting up from your place. There was a letter under your desk.

Meet me behind school during lunch
-Eunji-

You crumpled the paper and threw it away. You didn't want to see that bitch again. She just make you lose your appetite for lunch. But somehow you were really curious about it.

*After class*

"Hey, Y/N. You wanna sit with us at lunch? We have an extra seat." Jungkook said, putting away his book inside the locker. You politely rejected his offer and went to the library. You just want to sleep during lunch until someone pulled you to the behind school building. Turns out, it was one of Eunji's minion.

"I never thought you would came."

"I didn't want to. Your minion pulled me here. Now, can I get my beauty sleep?!"

"Just like your brother. So savage." She smirked but after two seconds, the smirk gone. She suddenly starting to slap herself and pulled her hair.

"Y/N, stop! It hurts! Ow!"

"Eunji, cut it off! Are you out of your mind?!"

"Hey, what's going on here?!" Yoongi said, sweats dropping. Looked like he just finished his basketball practice.

"Yoongi, Y/N hurted me. She slapped me and she pulled my hair because she thought I took her locket."

You looked down on your neck, your locket was gone. That little bitxh!

"Yoongi, it's not true! I'd never slap her! And she's the one who took my locket."

"No, it's not! This is the locket Yoongi gave to me when we're on our date! Oppa, you believe me, right?"

"Don't call him oppa, it's cringe and he's my brother! Yoongi, don't you believe your own sister?!"

Yoongi looked confused. He didn't know who to believe. "Eunji, have I ever give you a present?"

"Yes you did. The locket!"

"Can I see the locket?"

"Sure."

Yoongi looked at the locker and he smirked. Suddenly he laughed but an evil laugh.

"You really think I would believe this little piece of shit?! You really think if you glued a picture of us on this locket, I would believe it is yours? As long as I remember, I have never give you a locket. This is clearly Y/Ns."

He showed a picture of both of you having a snowball fight and made snow angel together to Eunji. Her eyes widen. She suddenly stuttered and had no excuses.

He went towards you and helped you get up. Eunji who already fell stood up too but by the help of her minions. You giggled a little looking at her scared to death face.

"Next time, don't mess with the Min fam."