Jimin

When you with the other members

It was official. You are dating Jimin, the member of the biggest boy group in the world. You often went to his company to watch him dance and goofing around with the other members.

Little did you know that Jimin is slightly annoyed when the members teasing you.

One day, Jimin was ready to go to  dance practice. You wanted to come along but he didn't let you.

"Please, Jimin? I promise I'll be a good girl." You said with your puppy eyes. You knew that he can't resist your puppy eyes.

"Fine." He sighed and swung his arms around you. You giggled happily.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

Once you there, all of the members greeted you. "Hi, Y/N!" You waved at them and sat beside Jungkook.

"Noona, this choreography is so hard! Luckily, I practiced last night." Jungkook said with proud. You smiled and ruffled his hair playfully. Jimin was glaring at both of you.

"Looks like somebody's jealous." Seokjin said, winking.

"Me? Jealous? No way!"

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

They were already finished practicing. You were listening to your favourite song that you didn't realize Jungkook was beside you with Taehyung.

"Noona, did you see me? Did I do good?" You didn't answer because you were too focus with your music.

"NOONA!!" You looked up and saw just Jungkook with a mad face.

"Oh, Kook. I didn't notice you were there. Yeah, I saw you. You were amazing." You said, giving thumbs up.

He smiled and talked about Overwatch. Jimin was still glaring at both of you.

"She complimented Jungkook but not me." Jimin said crossing his arms. Seokjin just giggled with the hung line. Just then, a light bulb appeared on Hoseok's head.

"Y/N, you wanna learn the new choreography?" You nodded quickly. You weren't a great dancer but you can dance to some of BTS's songs.

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight." Hoseok said while making his pa noise. You were getting the hang of it.

"Y/N, you did great but your hands must be like this." He went to you and corrected your hands position. You blushed a little because you were not used to skin ships with the members except for Jimin.

All the members giggling looking at both of you. Jimin blood was boiling as heck. It can explode whenever it wants.

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

"Bye Y/N, come again!" Namjoon said waving at you. You waved back and went into the car.

"I'm so happy I get to learn the new choreography."

"Yeah, learn my ass."

"Jimin, what's wrong?"

"Oh nothing, everything is just perfect!"

OK, you noticed the sarcasm in his tone. You poked his cheeks but he won't budged. Usually he would smile or something.

"Y/N, stop, I'm driving."

A message popped in your notifications. It was Namjoon who texted you.

Joon: Hey, Y/N? Is Jimin mad?

Y/N: I'm not sure. But he's in a bad mood.

Joon: well, you see. We're having a prank on Jimin.

Y/N: What prank?

Y/N: Oh wait, I get it. The members are trying to flirt with me.

Joon: You're a smart bitch.

Y/N: And you're a sly monster.

You giggled and turned off your phone.