Hoseok

Who knew, you were married to a millionaire? That's right, it's no other than Jung Hoseok. Since he was a little kid, his father told him so many times that he is the heir to his company. How do you know this? Well, he told you so.

And how did you get married? Here's the story.

_________________________________________

It was elementary school days. You absolutely have no worries about your life. Kids life, you missed that. You were walking home with Hoseok since you guys were neighbours. For your information, Hoseok's house is the biggest in your neighborhood.

"Y/N, there's something I want to tell you." Hoseok said that caught your attention. You turned off your mp3 player and raised your eyebrows. You just kept on walking but Hoseok already stopped that you didn't noticed.

You did not hear any footsteps so you turned around. And Hoseok was far from you but not that far. He was crumbling his hands to a fist. You found it amused though since it's been a long time you've seen him this serious. "Hobi-ah, what is it?"

"Y/N, I actually.... Like you! Like, I really like you. Ever since you came to my house and gave me those chocolate chip cookies. I like the way you smile, the way you talk, the way you focus on something, I love everything about you. And when I grow up and become a millionaire, I want to stay by my side and be my wife." He said that as he took one step closer to you. He grabbed your hands and intertwined it with his.

He then leaned his forehead against yours and you could hear his heartbeat. He put out his pinky and said, "Promise?"

You smiled and put out your pinky. "Promise."

_________________________________________

You were looking at your photo albums, laughing and giggling. You just missed your childhood so much. Hoseok came and sat beside you, making you rested your head on his shoulder. He then brought you closer to him and rested his head on top of yours.

"Who knew this promise actually became true?" You said, earning a pinch from him.

"Yah, if I promise something, I will make sure it will come true." He said proudly, making your scoffed a little. He then looked at you again and smirked.

"Y/N, I promised my mom to give her a team of football players. So?"

"Yah, no! I mean, not now-"

"But I already promised her. Please Y/N?" He said, doing his cringey aegyo.

"Fine, just not now. Okay?" He smiled as bright like a sunshine and hugged you.