"Loki... What an odd name. It's not a bad odd by the way. Loki, I believe you. I think I do anyway. Could you perhaps elaborate a bit more?"

He began to tell her everything about his life. He told her of Jotunhiem, Asgard, Earth, and a good amount of what happened on each planet. He even told her of the torture he underwent by Thanos. When he finished, she was in tears.

He couldn't believe that she listened to his whole story or even cared for that matter. He normally didn't hug people, but he did  just that. He wrapped her in his arms, and he began to comfort her. He rested his head on top of hers as he rubbed her back.

"It's okay. I'm okay." He whispered as her tears began to fade away. For a time she stayed in his arms, and she was very reserved.

"I'm so sorry that all of that happened to you."

She pulled away and a hopeful gleam appeared in her eyes. "Well, I know you don't have the things of your world here or the people you had, but you do have me. I'm sorry you can't get back home with your tesseract, but I'll try to help you make the most of this world. I promise Loki."

"Tom. You can call me Tom now; I should try to go ahead and adapt."

"Okay... Tom. Well... You must be hungry. I'm going to go get you something to eat." She got up, and he was left alone.

He got up and looked at the mirror again. He felt so far away, but there was nothing that could be done. He tired to maybe an illusion appear with no avail. He tried to lift a book with his mind, but it didn't budge. Loki guessed he was now a human with no powers, and there were no planets with life other than Earth. He assumed that since he existed in this alternate universe, other versions of his mother, brother, and even the Avengers existed, but what was the point in trying to find anyone? They probably wouldn't even know him. He sat back down and placed his head in his hands.

When she came back, Loki sat up and watched as she placed things down on the table in front of him. She frowned as she looked to him.

"You're still pretty shaken up. How about you get some rest, and then we can have lunch together?" She reached out to grab his hand, and he let her hold it once again.

"I... I think that would be nice." He nodded as she helped him up.

"This is your room. I'm sorry it's so empty. I just moved in so I haven't been able to really gussy it up. That'll be good though because we could go shopping, and you can pick out your own furniture and paint. There's a bathroom inside as well. My room is down the hallway, but I'll be in the living room."

She squeezed his hand and left him alone. He walked in and realized it was indeed quiet bare. There was a rather large bed and nightstand. That was about it furniture wise. The window had a nice view of a beach. He was already in comfortable clothing, so he got into bed and quickly fell asleep. Unfortunately, nightmares claimed his mind, and he woke up as briskly as he fell asleep.

Loki didn't know if he should go to see if y/n was still in the living room. He got up and headed to the door, but he stopped himself. Then, he finally opened the door and headed for the living room. Y/n was still there.

When she noticed him walking into the room, she smiled and made room for him to sit on the couch. After he sat down, y/n faced him and realized something was bothering him.

"You couldn't fall asleep?"

Loki looked down at his hands and remained silent. Then he saw her reach for his hands. "How about we go ahead and have some lunch, and then I'll get my record player and find some classical music for you to listen to. I could also see if you like nature sounds too."