Chapter 5- A different world

Meanwhile In a realm where darkness reigned and sunlight was nowhere to be seen, Two spade monsters were standing in the dull blue throne room, one of them looked around the age of 13, while the other was an adult around 23 perhaps . The atmosphere was tense, The two spade monsters stood still with a serious expression as an older spade monster seated on the throne with a golden sectre in his hand stared at them. "My sons. " He said in a deep voice. "As we all are aware, My reign as king is two years away from ending." Both of them nodded.

The two boys awaited for his next set of words. The king stood up from his throne and walked down the stairs, when he was only five steps away from his sons he pointed his sectre at his eldest son, The big spade monster with the blue hood. "And in two years you will be crowned as king. " He said.
The younger spade pouted. He was busy exploring the kingdom, he was having so much fun with jumping in The scarlet forest's leaf piles when a rudinn interrupted him, he had to leave the forest immediately only to listen to his father talk about his brother's coronation which is still years away! He could have at least called them when only a year was left before that 'Important event'.

"But father. " The younger spade called for his attention. "The coronation is still two years away, why must we talk about it now?" he questioned.

The king hummed at his question and smiled. "Well, I suppose I should get to the point. I am well aware of your daily activities, Rapier. I am sorry for having to call you here on such short notice. " He said before clapping his hands summoning a guard. Rapier stood there shocked from what his father had just said, he never told anyone that he goofs off around the kingdom as a daily routine. Then he heard a snicker.

"YOU!" He cried as he turned to his older brother who is trying 'Trying' to hold his laughter.

"Why did you tell him!?!" he asked, obviously furious. "I trusted you! " he said as he crossed his arms and pouted.

His brother chuckled lowly. "And you were stupid enough to do so. "

"Why you--"

"Boys. " The king glared at his sons, which was intimidating enough to keep them silent for the next 10 minutes.

A Hathy aproached the king and gave him a scroll before leaving the throne room. The king cleared his throat as he opened the scroll. "My sons, I  am sure you are aware that if this fountain that we keep within this castle is not sealed before the time comes, Two worlds. Both light and dark will suffer. " The older son groaned, he hated listening to that lame old prophecy. He also hated the fact that his father was was so obsessed with it.

"Why should we be talking about lightners when the only thing we should be concerned about is our kingdom? " He questioned. Another thing he hated, That his father Is a selfless man, and sometimes too selfless. He had tolerated this behavior, but when it came to the 'Save the lighteners too' talk he won't hesitate. He hated the lighteners, because in his point of view, They were his... no... The whole kingdom's rival.

The King only smiled at him. "Now, I that would sound a bit selfish would it not?" The older prince groaned. The younger prince inherited his father's selflessness and said. "Dad's right. " The older prince glared at him, but he continued talking. "We shouldn't be selfish, We and the lighteners may be from different realms but we live on the same planet. It is only right that we should be concerned about their land as well. " The king nodded, proud of his younger son's statement. The older prince let out a 'tch'as he folded his arms and looked away from his brother.

"And before my reign is over i would like to make sure that the fountain is sealed before chaos occurs in both Lands of The Darkeners AND Lighteners. " The king took another step closer and pointed the sectre at His younger son.