Your Coming Out Stories: 23

This is from

"hey im emy. so, im a cis girl and am pan. however, previously i believed i was bi, so that's what i came out as. i never properly came out to my mom; she found out by looking through my texts. she called me over and said "emy, you're too young to conclude you're like this." we talked, and well, she respects me for me, but we just don't share beliefs. my dad doesn't know however.. oh boy.when i came out to my sister, it was kinda weird. i had a crush on one of my friends back then, and i was talking about her to my sister. i then randomly said "oh yeah i'm bi by the way. i like girls and boys." she's barely in 5th grade so her reaction was a simple "okay, cool." as for my friends, i came out to five of them. i came out to two at the same time, saying i was bi. they were both a bit.. quiet and seemed to be confused, but then one of them changed the conversation. i was a little hurt by their uncomfortable reactions, but i understand; the topic was new to them sooo yeah..the other three happened to be lgbt as well. two are pan, one is bi. one of the girls told me she was bi and then i came out as pan. another told me she was bi and after a few months i told her i was pan. the third.. i didn't come out to her, actually. one of my friends told her and she ended up being pan too. i don't know if my stories are interesting at all.. just wanted to share. remember.. god loves everybody. if he loves satan, he probably loves gays."