Your Coming Out Stories: 10

This is from @animewolflover1

"So it all kinda started when I was in 4th grade. Girl to me were super hot while to other girls they would comment on there cloths or their makeup or some other crap and say they looked good. You know kind of how when you acknowledge that they look good but not in a "I'm attracted to you" Sorta way. Well I felt that attraction. To both girls and guys. When I first started to feel this way I immediately told all of my closest friends at the time. The ended up telling the whole school and every one ignoring me and making fun of me. So I retreated back into my closest faking being straight. I managed to push down my feelings for a little while. The it all started back up again when I got into 6th grade she I saw the cutest girl ever. She had all the right curves in all the right places!! She's was also super nerdy so we connected on that level. Then one day she comes out as les! Everyone accepts her. And I'm over in the corner thinking "Where the freak was this when I came out?!" Then the cute girl up and de friended me saying she was just using me as a way to get popular and to make a statement that she actually was les. So I once again pushed the feelings down. Then now back up in 7th through 8th the feelings come up again. Not being able to hold it in any longer I come out again. I was accepted very little. Mostly by other lgbt people. I was feeling accepted enough that I thought I could come out to my parents so I did and......... they didn't accept me......... So I'm currently in and out of my closet. Straight around my parents and gay around my friends. And the worst thing about this is that they blame me being b on my ex girlfriend. Who also it turns out was just using me to spread her bisexualness through the school too!!! So ever since her I've been a freaking single pringle. So I've basically never been accepted."

a/n: exams are over now, thankfully. i'll try to be consistent with my updates on all of my books from now on lol, it's my late new years resolution