chapter 13

"Hey Niall's there." I said to Harry.

I waved at Niall hoping he saw us. He ran to us and we decided to talk over coffee so we went to Starbucks which wasn't far. When Harry came back with our order and totally ignored the waitress who was hitting on him,which I find it strange because Harry wouldn't just ignore a pretty girl, we continue our conversation that I left hanging.

"We have to do an intervention." Niall said.

"But what if they suspect that we know and Niall you said you weren't supposes to tell us." I said.

"Don't you want Danielle and Liam back? This is the only way." Harry said.

"Yeah but..."

"No buts Sky!" Niall interrupted me. "It is the only way. And I don't care if I wasn't supposed to tell , he would understand eventually."

I left out a sigh and drank my caramel frapucino. "Fine but we have to do it in a way that doesn't involve that intervention banners and a list."

"We could just bugged the room with hidden cameras and mics and shove them in there." Harry said.

Both Niall and I looked at Harry. Then he laughed .

"I was joking." Harry said.

"You know..."

"..that isn't a bad idea." I finished Niall's sentence and smiled at Niall.

***************************

"Yes! I'm in!" Louis said.

"What about you Zayn?" He asked.

"Well...can we ask the girls to help us too?" Zayn asked.

"Anyone but Sophia." I said.

I didn't want to sound like a bitch but the way I said her name made the boys think I hate her. I don't really hate her just dislike the fact that she and Liam just don't click.

"I didn't mean it that way." I said.

"Yeah we know we just wanted to made sure what you're thinking." Harry said.

"Okay I'll tell Perrie and El." Zayn said.

*************************

So for the past weeks we've been carefully observing mum and Liam. They've been sneaking around and mum would come home late when they go out for a 'friendly dinner'. What pains me is that sometimes at night Liam would tell mum about his fight with Sophia. All mum does is just comfort him. His relationship is falling why can't he just break up with her?

Okay I know I sound harsh but if you were in my situation you would understand.

As I sat at the counter , mum stopped my train of thoughts.

"You okay there? You haven't touch your breakfast." Mum said.

"Hm...Owh yeah I'm fine. Just thinking." I said.

"About what?"

"Just life in general." I lied.

"I've never pictured you as a person who'd be daydreaming about life." Mum said.

"People change overtime." I said.

"Right...okay anyways get ready I'm bringing you out." Mum said.

"Where to?"

"To meet a friend of mine." She smiled. 

Why is she smiling?

"And who is this friend of yours?" I asked.

"He's a dancer. He was my dance partner for a while during the Jessie J tour. Thought you would want to meet another professional and help you with your confidence dancing with another boy." Mum winked.

Right. Dancing with another boy. That's just terrific....not. I don't want to dance with another person. I like the dances I do. Just us girls in the group and even if we had male dancers they dance with Andrea who always does the solos.

"But the doctor said..."

"You know what screw the doctor. I know you can dance. And  your  injury was so many months ago. I just..." Mum breathed."...want to see you dance again. You always have the cutest smile when you dance and you dance with so much feeling and sass and attitude makes me so proud."

"Mum..I will dance again. Just not now.  Not when I'm still recovering. It could take another year." I said.

"I know. But hey it still wouldn't hurt to meet him. He could show you some moves maybe you could record it and try them out when you're better" mum smiled.

Out of pity and just wanting to please my mum of course I said "okay." But seriously I don't want to dance with some guy.

------------------------------------

Hello my little munchkins! I miss you all so much it hurts not to update this story! I know I said I might have to update it after next week but I couldn't stand leaving you all hanging like that. Anyways I'm half way through my finals. After next week I'm fully dedicated to use all my free time into finishing this book! Hopefully I can finish this before New year's eve.
Also the reason why I updated early is because I was at my tuition last Thursday (2/10/14) and was so bored, I did like 80% of the story then haha.
Sorry for the short chapter though I promise next chapter will be extra long!

Question time!
Have you guys heard 1D's new single? What are your thoughts about it?

Till next time! Xoxo