Chapter 7

As I woke up in the morning , I turned to the side of my bed and saw a sleepy looking Harry on the floor with a blanket covering him. I started laughing quietly because last night he was on the bed so I guessed he fell while he was asleep. Then the memory of last night hit me. I saw mum and Liam kissing.

They did kiss but after that mum pulled him away and said it was the wrong thing to do as Liam had a girlfriend. She also said "Let's not speak of this again" and I highly doubt they wouldn't. That feeling of wanting to know how that happened hit me hard.

I wanted to know so badly.

Being the annoying teenager I was born to be, I hop out of bed and went to find for Liam. As I got out of my room, Liam was already up making breakfast. Pancakes. YUM.

"Morning love." Liam said.

"Morning Liam!" I replied.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked.

"Yeah I did. Mmmm they smell delicious!" I said.

"Here have some." Liam said as he put three pancakes on my plate.

Not long after, mum and Harry joined us on the dinner table. We laughed at Harry for making some of the worst jokes I've heard and that he looks so adorable trying. At least he tried. After that, mum had to go back to the studio to rehearse again and left me with Liam and Harry. Now is the perfect time to ask him.

"So...Liam..." I said. "Where did you sleep last night?"

"Owh at Dani's room. I swear we didn't do anything funny." Liam chuckled.

"Really now?" Harry smirked while sipping tea.

"What is that suppose to mean Harry?" Liam asked. 

"Well..." Harry and I said insinc.

"We kind of..." Harry said.

"Saw you two." I continued.

"Snogging." Harry continued.

Liam didn't seem angry or embarrassed or anything bad. Instead he sat on the couch and just smiled. Why was Liam smiling was beyond me.

"Correction we didn't snog. We just...kissed." Liam said. "And to be honest with you two, I didn't really want to let her go."

"Then why did you?" I asked.

Liam let out a sigh. "Why don't you two sit here and I'll tell you."

He explained about how he always felt so far apart from mum when he was on tour with the boys and that he's not a long distanced person but they gave it a try. Then they got into a heated argument. At first it was just a simple "why don't you come with me?"  question but then leaded to an argument of choosing between each others' dreams. There they decided it's best to part ways.

"Then Sophia came along and I felt desperate. I missed Danielle so much but knowing that she won't leave her dream for mine, I gave my relationship with Sophia a try. I thought from there I can move on and finally love someone else but I can never stop myself loving Danielle. She was the best lover I've ever had. Seeing her again just brings back those feelings again. That's why I kissed her." Liam explained.

"Then you have to tell her!" I said. "Because as far I know, she still have feelings for you and you're gonna be here for a while right?"

"I can't Sky. We've already agreed to part ways. Plus even if I'm staying in the UK for a while and we happened to be together again, what happens when I have another tour again?  Then the whole process will repeat itself and it's not healthy for the both of us." He said. "Anyways even if I don't have any big tour coming up she does. Sky it just doesn't work."

I couldn't think of anything else to say. He's right...he's always right.

"But think about the times when you two get to see each other. You'll cherish every single moment with her and every single one of it counts mate. " Harry said.

Harry winked at me. I was shoked. He was the one who told me to drop the whole plan off and now here he is telling Liam to be with mum..well indirectly telling him.

"What's a relationships without a with arguments here and there? At least at the end of the day you two still love each other. It's worth it Liam."

Liam let out a smile but quickly put on a poker face and looked at both of us. "We have to leave now. The others must be really worried that we're not back yet." Liam said. "See ya Skylar."

"But.."

"Now Harry." Liam said.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys!  I"m gonna give a shoutout to taliahx12, poofaloofa123, anmol_love_1d and littlebuterabibble for commenting on chapter 6 :) Love you guys!

Anyways sorry for the short chapter, I really wanted to update this story fast so I brainstromed a little for this chapter :) really hope you guys can understand that my life doesn't revolve around the internet all the time so I could be a ltitle late with updating stories ( particularly this one because it has the most attention so far). Hope you like it :) 

Who's your favorite in One Direction? ;)