chapter 4

My phone beeped indicating a new message had arrived. I wonder who is it?

'Hello Sky, ready to set your mum and dad up? ;)'

Owh it's Harry! 

'Hi Harry! I am! So excited! :)) Thanks again for agreeing to help me x' I replied.

'Anything for you love :)'

Harry's reply made my heart race and made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Anything for me...It would be so much more romantic if we were actually together.

Right now I'm busy getting ready to go out with Danielle, Liam and Harry. Danielle and Liam told us to act casual in public so people wouldn't get so suspicious and forced Harry and I to tag along. My initial plan was to let them have their alone time but looks like we have to change the plan.

"Sky are you ready?" Dani shouted.

"Nope! I'm still curling my hair!" I replied.

"Good because I need you opinion on this." Dani said as she came into my room.

Danielle was wearing a plaid flannel, with light ripped jeans and black pumps. She left her hair down and she had really little makeup on which suits her because she's already naturally beautiful.

"Loose the pumps, you said you want it to be casual right? " I said

"Yeah I thought so too. I thought you said you were curling your hair?" Dani asked.

"I decided not to." I said.

I was wearing a grey shirt that have the word DANCE on it, skinny jeans and black converse. I also decided to let my hair down and wore braclets on my left wrist. (A/n I'll post the link later at the end for you guys to see their outfits :) )

We headed down and waited for the boys to arrive. After 15 minutes of waiting the boys came. We first start off by taking a cab to the city and went to Nandos for lunch. While eating, Harry and I purposely talk to each other giving Danielle and Liam time to catch up with one another. We then walked around and decided on what we should do.

"I want to watch a movie!" Harry said.

"What movie?" I asked.

"Um.....anything good on?" Harry asked us.

"We could watch frozen." Danielle suggested.

"Great frozen it is." Liam said.

He went to buy tickets and we went inside. While the boys line up to buy popcorn and drinks, Dani and I were sitting by a fountain.

"So, how are you enjoying today so far dear?" Danielle asked.

"I'm having a great time." I smiled.

"I wonder why." Danilled smirked and made me blush a little.

"What about you?" I said changing the subject.

"I'm having fun actually." Danielle smiled.

There's the smile that I missed. I couldn't help it but to smile because Danielle is so happy. I knew Liam still had that charm on her. It's so obvious that she still likes him and he still likes her. They just don't want to admit it.

When the boys came back, we all went in the room. When we were in, I noticed that all the chairs are arranged as twin-seats. Danielle sat with Liam while I with Harry. As the movie started, all I did was checking on Danielle and Liam once in a while to see if they had any connections like if Liam would put his arm around her shoulder. I totally forgot that I was next to Harry freaking Styles, my crush. I guess I was too focus on my 'parents' than spending time with Harry. Which I should because I like him.