Chapter 6

So it's been two months since I've promised Harry I'd drop the whole plan to get my mum and Liam (who I should be calling dad but since they're not married I see no reason to) back together again and because it's Harry who I promised to, I had to drop it. Honestly it's hard. Nearly everyday Liam would come over and help us (mum and I) around the house. Sometimes he would hang out with me and listen to what I have to say or complain about homework and school to him.

Today I'm home alone waiting for Harry to come over. Mum had dance rehearsals for an upcoming concert and I had tons of homework to finish. I'm now doing an English essay and gave up after writting 3 paragraphs.

"Knock knock" harry said. I turn around and saw my curly-haired friend standing beside my door. Quickly, I ran to him and gave him a hug.

"HARRY!" I said.

"Hey Sky." Harry smiled. "What's up?"

"English essay. Can we go out today?" I asked.

"Sure why not? But don't you think your mum would flip if she finds out you went out without finishing your homework?"

"Don't worry, I've written like 3 paragraphs already and I've already plotted what I wanted in my essay. I'll finish it when we come back." I said.

****************

"Oo! That one!" Harry pointed.

"A pirate ship?" I laughed. "Um that one?"

"Looks like a really weird looking dog." Harry laughed.

We continued guessing what shapes were the clouds like and laughed about how silly our imaginations were.

Lying beside Harry, I could feel my heart beating so fast. I then realized that I should've just spent more time with Harry than focusing on bringing mum and Liam back together. Now that I think about it, I feel so childish and immature pesturing mum about how she and Liam were so perfect together. I bet she felt annoyed. I should seriously act more mature. I mean I'm 16! Going into adulthood soon. I should apologize to mum later when I get back.

"Sky?  Hello? Did you hear me?" Harry asked as he waved his hand infront of my face.

"Huh? Um sorry I spaced out. Mind repeating what you said?"

"I said your mum texted me. She said she wont be home till 11 so Liam is going to pick you up for dinner and she told me to tag along for fun." Harry said.

"Owh? Okay then we should get back. I need a nice shower anyways." I said.

We went back to the apartment. Harry waited in my room while I went to the bathroom to shower. As I was showering I realized that I forgot to bring fresh clothes with me. Damn it Harry's in my room! I can't go out in a towel!

I looked around and let out a sigh of relief when I saw that my bathrob was hanging behind the door. I got out and went into my room . Harry was just laying there on his phone.