↠ 26

It seemed you stared forever at him when in reality it was only two seconds. His eyes seemed to freeze you in place like a deer caught in the headlights. Those eyes screamed dangerous. They made you want to run away.

Though something picked at your brain. The vampires who had attacked you, had red eyes. This guy was looking for Yuto that day. What was the connection? It possibly couldn't be that Yuto was associated with a vampire, right? Or what if-

"Y/N?"

You snapped back to Seokjin whose face was etched with concern. "Y-Yeah?"

"Are you okay? You seemed to space out or something..." Jin trailed off as he glanced towards the spot you were looking at. You copied his movement and the man wasn't there anymore.

"Yeah... I guess I zoned out." You replied, unsure if you were just seeing things. No, it seemed so real. How could you even imagine that?

Jin turned back around with an expression on his face that you couldn't identify. "Ok then." He said as you were about to speak again when the waiter came back. After you placed your order, you snuck glances towards the window. Surely, it wasn't your imagination.

Opening up the textbook from last time, Like before, Seokjin took you to your last class for the day. He gave you another smile as you disappeared behind the door. Taking your usual seat, you slowly got out the textbook needed for the class. Throughout the meal, you had been on edge. Seokjin looked slightly worried but he didn't ask anything about it. Once the two of you finished, Jin stuck to your side like glue and walked you all the way to your class. You uttered another sigh as the professor walked right into class. As you took a glance out of the window, you saw the same man from before.

He walked with elegance, reminding you of someone who sort of did something similar like that. He was still wearing the sunglasses that obscured most of his face. As if he sensed something was watching him, he turned around. He paused for a moment before continuing to walk away.

You forced yourself to turn away from the window and keep your attention on the lecture. Still, it made you feel uneasy. Did he even go to this university? You blinked as people flipped their textbooks for the next page. You did the same and tried to focus.

As Seokjin found a parking space for the cafe, you sighed. "Are you really going to follow me to work?"

Jin smiled at you. "Of course. I have to be at your side at all times."

You accepted your fate and got out of the car. Seokjin followed you as you went towards the back. He watched with a certain gaze that made you feel awkward as you turned the handle. You glanced at him and he smiled at you. You smiled back at him and went inside. By the time you got changed and went out to the front, you found Jin sitting at one of the tables in the corner.

At this point, you knew he was going to watch your every move. Trying to give yourself some luck, you hoped that you weren't going to make any mistakes.

Going to a couple of tables, you took their orders and went back to the counter to give them to a coworker. They sent you a brief smile and got to work on the coffee, Meanwhile, you went to grab another table's order, still feeling Jin's eyes on you. As you headed back to the counter, you coworker stopped you. "Hey Y/N, do you know him?" They gestured to one corner.

You had a feeling they were talking about Jin, but you still hand to turn around. You turned around to see Jin watching you with dark eyes. He caught your gaze and winked, setting a blush on your face. 'Why? I swear I will die at the end of this week.' You thought as you turned back to your coworker.

"Um, yeah, he's a friend." You replied as you gave them the order ticket and picked up the porcelain cups.

Your coworker just sent you a knowing smile. "Really? He's been watching you."

You could only sigh as you went to bring the customers their coffee. You didn't want to, but you had to go over to Jin's table. It would just seem odd that you never went to the table once. So, now here you were walking towards Jin, who had the biggest smile on his face.

Once you were near, Jin spoke. "And here I thought I would never get service."

"Never mind." You turned to walk away as Jin laughed his familiar laugh. You giggled with him. "So, anything you want?"

Jin shrugged a shoulder. "Just give me anything. I'll like anything from you." He said with a serious tone, his joking manner gone.

And did it ever send a shiver down your spine. "Yeah, um, mhm." Those were your departing words as you walked away, trying to calm down your racing heart. Seriously. If you couldn't handle Jin's flirting, how could you even handle six other werewolves? They're going to be the death of you.

On your gravestone, you're putting death by seven gorgeous men. It's final.

You randomly choose a coffee that you think Jin would like. Hopefully he'll like it. As your coworker began making it, you quickly took charge of the counter as another customer came in and you were just surprised.

"Hoseok?"

Hoseok smiled brightly. "Hi, Y/N. How's your day going?"

"Good, yours?" You replied back, thinking that Jin was the only going to watch you for today.

"Terrific now that I saw you!" He smiled making a small dimple pop out. He was freaking adorable.

Another blush on your cheeks, you asked, "Anything to eat or drink?"

"Just a chocolate chip muffin to go. I'll be with Jin-hyung." Hobi smile as he gave you money for the muffin. He sent another smile your way before he went over to Jin's table who looked like he was going to shove him out of the restaurant.

You sighed once more as another customer came up to the counter. You glanced at the table where the two werewolves were. Jin was openly glaring at Hoseok and since Hobi's back was turned to you, you weren't sure what expression he had. Instead of worrying about them, you went back into the job. It should be fine, it wasn't like they were going to openly start fighting. Eh, now that you think about it, probably.