↠ 25

Seokjin ignored the stares he got from everyone. He did not want them. He only wanted his mate. Speaking of mate, he let out a low groan at his action. 'Why, why, why?' He thought as he replayed the moment in his head.

He leaned to give you a peck on the cheek at least. Though when he saw your confused expression he chose the nose. It would have been the perfect thing to do it on the lips!

Still, he felt giddy when he saw your expression on your face after it. He was the one who caused it. Not his pack. Not anyone.

Seokjin wandered around aimlessly. He had an hour and a half to kill. He spotted the large library and went inside. It was normal. Shelves of books, tables for students to work at, decorative fake plants, the usual. He went towards the back and claimed an unoccupied couch. He took out his phone and was not surprised that the group chat was active. Mainly at him.

"So hyung, how is it going? You know I'm genuinely concerned." -Sun

"That was the most fake thing I read today." -Genius

"You should try better than that Hobi. More like; 'Hello hyung! How is your lovely day going? I bet it's great.' Like that." -Gucci Love

"All of you are fake." -Alpha 148

"Gotta agree with Namjoon here." -ChimChim

"Why can't you all get to the point, y'know like me. How is Y/N, hyung?" -Golden Maknae

"He's not even answering... Hyung, let us know pleaseeee? :)" -Sun

"That sounds like a threat now." -ChimChim

"Why are you all like this? You're just being weird." -Mr Worldwide

Seokjin sighed. He had a feeling that everyone was going to be slightly possessive over you but it still put him on edge. He was the only one to have you.

"Says the one who calls himself 'Mr Worldwide Handsome.'" - Genius

"You know I can't even fit that many characters. >:(" - Mr Worldwide

"Anyways, because, now answer the question. Pretty please?" - Gucci Love

"She's fine. Just waiting for class to finish and get her to the next one." - Mr Worldwide

"Good. Just keep an eye out. We don't know how many there are." - Alpha 148

Even though it was over text, Seokjin felt a shiver run down his spine from the Alpha's words. Although Namjoon was younger than him, it didn't mean that he was the greatest Alpha that he has seen.

"Exactly. You better have not done anything." - Golden Maknae

At Jungkook's words, he felt himself froze. Oh gosh, it would be terrible for him to tell them. He felt himself smile and the tips of his ears turn red.

"He's not answering... " - Genius

"What did you do?" - Sun

Sure, Hoseok's nickname was Sun but he was not fond of the tone he was using at the moment.

"Nothing, gotta go." - Mr Worldwide

Seokjin quickly logged off and shut off his phone. He sighed at their possessiveness. He looked at the clock that was in the library seeing how much flew by quickly. Still there was only an hour and fifteen minutes left. He stood up and walked outside to be met with the sun. He strolled around, glancing at the different people who were walking or sitting around. Jin let his sense of smell expand. Everyone was human.

No scent of any of those blood-suckers.

Seokjin continued to look around at everyone. Surely, there wouldn't be any vampires here, right? The scent of werewolves should keep them out. He walked around campus, his ears pricked for any signs of conversations that related to you.

He was sure an hour had gone by at this point and so he decided to go wait by the door to your class. Jin walked into the building and maybe about a couple of hundred feet away, he saw someone walking the way towards your door. Their blonde hair was striking though and Jin tensed up a little as they walked by the door. His body relaxed once more as the student went upstairs.

Jin was making himself paranoid. He took a comfortable spot; leaning against the wall and waited until you got out of class.

You wanted to go home and cry. A seven page essay was due on the analysis of the story the class was currently reading. Luckily, you barely drafted an outline for today but still. That was sort of difficult. As soon as you walked out of the door with the other students, you were surprised to see Seokjin leaning against the wall opposite of you.

Some people were glancing at Jin and you could faintly hear some of them swoon at the handsome male. Ok. You weren't jealous at that at all. Nope. Maybe just a little.

Still, Seokjin kept his focus on you, smiling the moment you walked out. You walked over to him. He leaned off the wall, awaiting where to go next. "Hi." You greeted while he did the same.

"Where to?" Jin asked.

"Um, right now it's lunch." You replied. "Where did you want to eat at?"

He thought about it for a moment. "How about that restaurant off campus? I want to try it out."

You just nodded. The two of you walked out of the building and straight across campus. His hand brushed yours every once in a while that sent a fluttering sensation in your stomach. You just continued to walk alongside him, making small conversation on what he just did during the time in class.

He led you to the restaurant that you frequented. As soon as you two stepped inside you could recall the memory of meeting Yuto for his birthday. It seemed so long ago. The waiter led you to a table and you sat across from Jin, facing the window to the outside.

"Order anything you want." Seokjin said and you shook your head.

Now you finally remembered who you were supposed to pay back. "I'll pay. I still owe you from last time."

Seokjin pouted and was about to protest as you cut him off with a look saying, 'Don't you even dare.' He sensed it as he reluctantly nodded. A waitress came by getting your drink orders and walking off to another table. You decided on your usual order and happened to glance up at Jin who was already staring at you.

"What?" You questioned his actions.

Seokjin blinked once as if he was staring at nothing. "Hm?"

"Why are you staring at me?"

A beautiful smile lit up his face. "Just admiring you, princess."

At this rate, you were going to have a heart attack.

You felt a slight blush on your cheeks as you averted your gaze to the outside. Satisfied with your action, Jin went back to reading his menu. As you tried calming your beating heart, you fluttered your eyes seeing someone that was vaguely familiar.

He stood across the street, leaning against a building. It looked like he was waiting for someone. The glasses from his face slipped down a little and you could make out that they were bright red. He winked, his gaze focused on the restaurant.

It couldn't be directed at you, right?

It's just that... You recognized him as the guy from the cafe. The one who was asking for Yuto.