↠ 11

Once Seokjin left the cafe, a small smile appeared on his face. Then it fell right off. "Why the hell was I so flirty?" He continued walking, recalling the moment he had with you. He was so bold and he felt nervous about it. What would have happened if you rejected him? That would be painful for a werewolf's mate to do that.

Seokjin arrived at the pack house and took a deep breath. He could smell that Hoseok and Jimin left moments ago to patrol and the smell of the baked goods from the cafe. It stuck to his clothes heavily. He went inside to see Namjoon reading a book and Jungkook watching TV.

Namjoon looked up from his book. "Welcome back, Jin."

"Thanks." Jin replied. "I'll be in my room." He watched Namjoon smile and return to his book. He went up the stairs to almost run into Taehyung who was coming back down. Taehyung gave him the infamous box smile.

"Hi Jin-hyung. Did you just get in?"

"Yeah, you're going somewhere?" Jin asked politely.

Taehyung shrugged. "Maybe depends if we have anything to eat in the kitchen or I'll be going out to get some food. Want anything out there if I go?"

Jin shook his head and walked past him. "No thanks, have fun."

Taehyung only raised an eyebrow at him before heading downstairs. Jin glanced at Yoongi's room to faintly hear the new music he was working on. He reached his room, went in and closed the door. A slight pout formed on his face. What was he exactly going to do with his mate tomorrow?

An amusement park in the next town over? A walk in the park? A restaurant?

Jin threw himself on his bed and stared up at the ceiling. He groaned as he tried thinking up for something. He quickly sat up. "That's what I should do!" He'd take his beloved mate to a smoothie place, then to the mall, buy something for her and end it with a simple stroll at the park.

Was it romantic enough? He sure hoped so. A goofy smile appeared on his face and he started to rummage through his wardrobe to prepare for his "hangout" tomorrow. No one could tell him in his mind it was a simple date.

It was only 10 o'clock the next day and Jin was already up. He wasn't able to sleep that much last night from his excitement and nerves. He combed through his hair, making sure that no hair was out of place. "Alright Jin, you got this." He encouraged himself.

Then he paused. "She got off at like two thirty or three, doesn't she..." He mumbled. It was only four more hours away until he get to see her once more. Jin sighed and sat down on his bed. "What am I supposed to do now?"

"Hey, Jin?" He heard Hoseok through the door. "Do you think we should go on our border patrol now? It's our turn for the shift."

Jin debated. A border patrol only took 2 hours so it shouldn't make him miss his hangout, right? Jin opened the door to find Hoseok there. "Sure let's go."

Hoseok gave him a smile. The two walked down to the first floor, passing by Yoongi who was getting his shoes one. He looked up from his shoes. "Your shift?"

Hobi nodded. "Yeah, gotta go check."

The three of them went outside together. "See you guys then." Yoongi waved them off and went the opposite direction. The remaining two watched him leave and then Hobi turned to Jin. "Let's start."

Jin was slightly panicking. The patrol went well. He already changed into black ripped jeans, a white shirt and a black jacket. Plus he made sure his hair was perfect. Now here he was in front of the cafe. He just wasn't going in. Through the window, he could see you jumping from table to table, taking orders or giving their order.