↠ 5

Hoseok was smiling to himself all the way from shop to the pack house. He went inside to be met with yells and growls, but he was too far in his daydreaming to even notice the young ones fighting.

"Look," Jimin pointed out. "Hoseok-hyung is here! Ask him!"

Taehyung and Jungkook glanced towards the front door. "Hyung!" They said at the same time, scrambling over to him. "Tell Jimin that it's his turn to go and train with us!"

"Hm?" Hoseok blinked, slowly getting out of his daydream. "Sounds good." He hummed and walked past them, heading upstairs to his room.

The younger ones blinked at him as they watched him walk away. "Is he okay?" Jungkook questioned.

"I'm not sure..." Taehyung replied.

Just then, the front door revealing Jin and Yoongi carrying bags of groceries. "Hyungs!" The makane line yelled out.

"Calm down there." Yoongi said, slightly startled.

"Tell Jimin that it's his turn to train with us!" Jungkook said.

Jin and Yoongi looked at each other before going to the kitchen to put away the food. "Figure it out yourselves!" Jin yelled from the kitchen. "Flip a coin or something! I need to start making dinner, I don't have time!"

"Good idea, Jinnie-hyung!" Jimin called out. He went to the coffee table and spotted a lone dime. He picked it up and smiled at the other two members. "Want to flip a coin?"

At the same time, Jungkook and Taehyung yelled out, "tails!"

Jimin huffed, but flipped the coin in the air. "Y'know that saying never works and-"

"It's tails!" They both exclaimed.

Jimin looked down to see that the coin was indeed showing tails. "Hey Kookie, TaeTae, why don't we go and do something else like-" He was cut off short by the two youngest members grabbing his arms and legs. He yelped and started struggling. "C'mon guys! I don't feel like training today!"

They started to drag him out of the house and came across Namjoon who was just returning.

Jimin caught his eyes and yelled out, "Namjoonie! Please help me!"

Namjoon simply looked at him. "No, this is your punishment for causing that wreck last week."

"It wasn't even my fault!" Jimin whined, still being dragged away and into the training area. His cries were still heard from this far away.

Namjoon watched them leave and then continued walking towards the pack house. "I swear, they better have not destroyed the house again."

After dinner, everyone gathered in the living room to watch a movie. It was Yoongi's turn to select a movie and he had randomly picked a horror movie. Jimin had put it in the DVD player and shut off the lights. They settled in for the hour long film.

Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin claimed the couch. Jungkook on one of the single arm chairs and opposite of the youngest member, Jimin got the other chair. Taehyung and Hoseok had the floor with a bunch of pillows and blankets.

Throughout the movie, there were small yelps from the jump scares that were happening. And surprisingly, none of the screams came from Hoseok, whose mind has been on you all day.

Taehyung glanced at his brother. He had been acting strange since he came home. "Hyung?" Tae managed to send only him a link. When he saw that Hoseok was just staring at the screen with a small smile, he poked him in the side.

Hobi jumped and looked at Tae. "Is something wrong?" He whispered.

Taehyung just stared at him. "No, is something wrong with you?" He linked in his thoughts.

Hoseok blinked at him, thinking of all the pros and cons. It wouldn't hurt to tell someone, right? All this time, the male hadn't thought of letting his pack meet his mate. Would the others be jealous of him? They couldn't as they should be happy for him. Or maybe one by one?

He bit his lip. "Can I tell you something, then?"

"Yes," Tae started. "You can tell me anything, I won't tell anyone if that's what you want."

Hoseok looked straight into Taehyung's eyes then looked at the screen. "I found my mate."

In his peripheral vision, he could see Taehyung's mouth opened partly and his eyebrows raising.

"Really, hyung?! I'm so happy! We all need to meet her!"

Hoseok bit back a grin. "Thank you. You can meet her tomorrow if you want, okay?"

He slightly turned his head to see Tae smiling the infamous box smile where it showed his teeth and raising a thumbs up. He smiled at his younger brother, feeling somewhat light about the burden on him.